• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Please Guess??? Family of 10 Living in Pigsty HDB Flat!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
orgy.png

They can do away with the beds and rooms, all squeeze inside one room since incest anyway.
Father can reach daughter's pussy at an arm's reach and finger her puki, turn back can finger the mother., while the wife suck his cock.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you know why malays get the lower units as all shit snd water from above eventually ends up in thrur homes. Thsts how PAP wanted it. By design.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kind of household will only promote more incestuous activity. If I had a chio busty sister sleeping in my room and she always show her teh-kor when rolling about, I will also buay tahan and inbreed with her myself.