• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Please Guess??? Air Stewardess Tells Customer 'I am not your servant'!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
CECA should come to work for SIA....she has the potential to differentiate between local and AMDK passengers.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's in the wrong profession. Every air stewardess IS indeed a high-class servant during the flight.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for bringing such inhuman behavior, awareness and insights to the mankind.

Both are CECA.
You can't expect much from both of them.

Why?

Their fight can no way correlated to iron sharpening an iron. Their fight only can be symbolized as an animal or a beast or monster fighting each other with LOUD voice with no manners. After the fight she would tell her management that she is from the high Class, most civilized, Brahmin family with family values. Her boss will simply promote her, that is the cut-throat corporate politics and is widespread all over the world because of CECA's influence.

i always tell devil that such folks are like Hyenas. Some think of them as kind of dogs. They aren't even related to dogs., They aren't just scavengers. Though they can eat termites. the termites secrete a toxin, Hyenas do not seem to be affected by it, they also take advantage of other animals' kills for easy meals, but they aren't just scavengers. They also hunt and fill their diet with wildebeest, antelope, hippos, birds, jackals, lizards, fish, snakes, foxes, porcupines, eggs and insects. CECA is best described as they never satisfy with their income or wages as they play mind games, race card, religion and caste to play their office politics. Ho Ching just loves their politics in Temasek and DBS.

I have been studying all through my life to see any CECA behaves like a non-ceca. None so far.
They are deadly poisonous. Even if you can't their poison outwardly, they are toxic to the OORE.

Kamala Harris is one among them. DNA of both CECA and black
Only PAP, Democrats HO Ching, Joe Biden may love them

Why??

They also fall under the same category of aardwolf, that are so venomous.
It is an OPEN secret for you to recognize who they are.

Rule of Thumb:
You may trust a serpent but not a CECA

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last night Devil accepted his defeat and the collapse of PAP reign in Singapore is mainly due to CECA-FOREIGN WORKERS in SG.
But I did not utter any words to him as I made it clear to him that I will only speak to him at his departure sooner.

When you see me in person, I may look like a CECA externally but i will hold 0% traits of CECA internally

What is true racism?

Racism is NOT based on race, color, religion, financial status
but about the inner virtuous values

There are only 2 races in the world
  1. One is Upper Society - High Class) but they won't freak out but the humblest on earth at the moment)
  2. 2nd is Lower Society - Low class (they are absolutely rich, rude, cheeky, arrogant charlatans on the earth now)
  • Upper Society folks belong to above - destined for Hevan - if you are one, Satan may not like you, you may suffer a lot here on earth.
  • Lower Society fools belongs to Hell - destined for Hell (Devil, demons, and CECA etc.), Satan loves them to be successful on earth.
Christ expounded this truth with a Rich man and Lazarus Parable. . The story is a literal one of two beggars: one begged in this life; the other begged in the next. This shows plainly the conditions of departed souls between death and resurrection. (Luke 16:19)

If I come across a cheeky one, I may not react but so express my words across politely and patiently.
Impolite
CECA is simple to notice as they are gates of Hell. And lead many to stumble.

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
ᎪᎡᎬ ᎠᎡᎪᏩᎾN & ᏞᏆᎾN ᎷYᎢᎻᏆᏟᎪᏞ ᏟᎡᎬᎪᎢᏌᎡᎬᏚ?

They are NOT a myth or Hoax. They are real. They are invisible to mankind. They can appear and disappear according to their will. They will not disturb if you are under their control as they want to you go down with them when you die. The wise folks will not agree to this. Satan with his “invisible spirit” body, he is NOT visible to our human sight.

Though all are visible in their own realms, some may not be visible to others of lower realms. Spirit beings are of a higher substance than flesh and blood beings and ordinary material that we see. They are not limited to ordinary substances as we know it, for they can go through closed doors, walls, and other material objects, as proved by what is recorded in Scripture of angels and others. Even the material, spiritual, and immortal body of Christ, a real flesh-and-bone body (Lk. 24:39), can go through material walls without an opening (Jn. 20:19, Lk. 24:31,35-43).

So he has been covering his ass and appearing as an angel of light to deceive (2Cor. 11:14); and in deluding his followers as to their eternal end (Ps. 109:6; 2Th. 2:8-12 Rev. 12:9; 20:7-10) At the moment, there is NONE or NO MAN on earth has ever seen him or his genuine face and his naked condition except me as i have had several tangible encounters with him.

I gained this understanding through “discernment of spirits”, one of the gifts of my Spirit of God. Satan’s face remains an indelible image in my heart ever since. He masquerades as if he is cute man or girl, very wise etc. But he is unattractive in reality as he does not have a presentable face or body either as he was fallen. Even his skin color is darker than a African male. He is driving everyone into nuts as if he is a strongman but in reality, he is an ah Kua or eunuch -- impotent or ineffectual person as he is suffering Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and so I can't give him on any credit for his internal or external beauty of his personality. Those who appreciate him are
1. They are in deception
2. They do not know the truth

Think of an Aqua “Ak qua” -- one who is with a penis but no strength or stamina. Oh, yeah, "Ah Kua" is a derogatory Hokkien term for a transsexual or transvestite ...

ARE THEY ABOVE GOD AS THEY CONTROL ECONOMY OF THE WHOLE WORLD?

No. They are not above God. They are subject to God.
When Adam and Eve were created, God gave all dominion to them to enjoy this earthly life. But the serpent came down tangibly to deceive them and took away the dominion. from men (not from God) Satan and Dragoon can control the economy of the entire world as God wanted to test man to love Hiim more than wealth of this world. Once proven, God bless His children above any other worldly man. God promised me that I will be rich here on earth when devil was also present, But God also reminded me when I enjoy material blessings, He won't add any sorrows to it

I saw a vision of Bill Gates wide opening his mouth in an expression of his surprise as his wealth is so inferior. It will come to pass in the near future.
I also saw a vison of Mahathir Mohamed from Malaysia calling me on mobile seeking my advice and guidance.

I have no idea as I have never met them. They are no way related to me in anything i do for now. But they will be in touch with me in he future for good. That means they may be evil now, but they will become good one day.
  • I remember Satan and all powers under devil were subject to my grandparents (ancestors my mother's line) and I have witnessed it
  • I have seen my mom exercising Spiritual Authority and I consider my mom was an IRON LADY, but she was very humble under my Dad's Authority.
  • I had seen my dad exercising spiritual warfare with Satan. Yes, I knew his warfare was so immense he fought a good fight until he finished his race on earth, my dad was much stronger than his elder brother Koh Chok Tong, ex-Premier of Singapore.
  • I have grown spiritually to a LEVEL where no man can grow so as to get the Spiritual Authority. Much stronger, deeper, wider and wiser than my parents. Otherwise, i would have died long ago. All through my life I had been fighting for my breath (life). I had sustained my life and breath to end the atrocities of devil on earth,
Such Authority is despisable for devil and his agents. I was always on the secret radar by secret service agencies of Moffat, USA, UK, Singapore etc. but I did not give them a chance to ridicule me.

PAP Government may despise me
US and UK Governments may despise me
That did NOT deter devil to shake up my foundations that I have in my God which my parents built

Christ is the author and finisher of my foundations as He was the one who stripped all the powers that Adam LOST about 6000 years ago. Jesus has promised to me that He would restore the dominion unto me.

Meaning I will be taking the leadership and define the new order for world economy.

Singaporeans generally dance like lion and dragon as mythical, powerful, and auspicious creatures during Chinese New Year and other important events. They are real “fallen angels” and they are depicted in Bible, and they are named as satan (Lucifer) and serpent(Leviathan, the red dragon) respectively as they both successfully deceived Adam & Eve, the mother of all.

Both satan & dragon would not be pseudo-rulers of earth now if Adam, had not fallen and submitted to them (Gen. 3; Rom. 5:12-21; Eph. 2:1-3; 4:27; 6:1; 1Jn. 5:18-19; Rev. 12:9-12). Now, in Christ, man has power over them (Eph. 6:10-18; Jas. 4:7; 1Pet. 5:7-9) and will eventually have the entire dominion restored to him (Ps. 8; Dan. 7:18,27; Heb. 2:9-18; Rev. 5:10; 20:4-6; 22:4-6).

Rothschild’s family worship them as their god. As a result, the family was made the most elite family in the world for more than 500 years. However both ᎠᎡᎪᏩᎾN & ᏞᏆᎾN were united in the past but now they are divided fighting each other as to who is great. As a result, devil instigated pandemic and that caused a great chaos and lawlessness in the global world.

Individuals like Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos or Larry Page or Mark Sucker+berg is projected above elected Presidents by mainstream or social media. These companies have net worth more than their government funds. That is because of the fight between Dragon and lion. Every hierarchical order in the family, society, family and government is NOT followed as per natural mannaer.

What is the current world system?

It is depicted as follows
  • Women leadership. Women showing muscles over men
  • Women Presidents
  • Gays and Lesbians - CECA took over the corporate leaderships - Show me one CEO who is not a gay
  • All ministers and MPs are gays - Show me one MP who is not a gay
  • All religious leaders become whoremongers (Show me one pastor who is not a bastard)
  • Gays and trannies everywhere
  • Drug addicts and drugs legalization
  • Communism in India and China on the rise
  • Chaos as there is NO Quality in food and the materials we import
And now the future is bleak. Elected politicians are baffled. This is in line with raising of Pindar a Fascist government as the CEO of Earth who wanted to remain head of all world governments. Even PAP government agreed to this Fascist government, but I asked devil to FCUK OFF as I would not accept him as my leader. As a true spiritual leader, i have a valid reason to lift up my head in optimism that the best is yet to be!

“We ARE about to see a KRISIS (Greek). It is not a CRISIS (English) like nothing we’ve ever seen before. It won’t be like the crashes we saw in 2000... 2008... or even 2020. In fact, the next crisis won’t be a crash at all.” It is called the present world system going to be FALLEN; FALLEN for ever bringing down the monopoly of Rothschild and his backdoor FASCIST World government. The Greek word: 'krisis' (G2920) means judgement in Bible, especially of “judicial proceedings”. Our English “crisis” means a turning-point. The Greek krisis is used 48 times in Bible and translated judgment 41 Times; 8 times damnation (Mt. 23:33; Mk. 3:29; Jn. 5:29); condemnation (Jn. 3:19; 5:24); and accusation (2Pet. 2:11; Jude 1:9).

I believe i will ring the death bell for all evil system of the world
There is a great task ahead to rebuild the World Economy from Ground Zero.

Q. What is the value of USA Govt or SG Govt??
It will be reset sooner. Need to rebuild again from ground zero.

My simple advice for all politicians and rich folks to take time off and relax, enjpy life as your life is toooooo short than the rest/

To be continued/

Last edited:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
why they take plane?
they only deserve this mode of transport

1671785499651.png

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
India’s full-service airline Vistara is a joint venture between the Tata Group and Singapore Airlines (SIA). SIA partnered with the Tata Group years before the Air India deal took shape, to tap the promising domestic market in India, and owns 49% of Vistara. Now eyeing for AI.

Devil is behind such move to make SG bankrupt. SG thinks that will never go wrong considering the population of India,
I know Air India has never been a profitable airline for India

Why can't Air India become profitable?
https://www.quora.com/Why-cant-Air-India-become-profitable?share=1

God Himself asked devil if CECA is unattractive for Kingdom of God and for Hell, why does he promote ceca, but devil is rebelling against God and striving very hard to promote CECA in every way possible. Devil says he is not happy about CECA but behind me he promotes them and I now every one of you to get frustrated