• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please display your car-park coupons!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My friends and I were eating out at the popular Chue Tin/Upper Bukit Timah Road area - many eating stalls there.Very crowded and very congested.The car park is small and usually no parking lots.

I managed to get one and I dutifully put two hour coupon! I was lucky!!!

When I returned to my car at 9.40 pm after our makan, I saw a gang of parking wardens ( dressed in camouflaged black sweaters! ) busy issuing summons.Almost all the cars kana!!! I was lucky. It was a Sunday evening and the car park was full...the makan stalls were packed and crowded...Many of the patrons must have cursed and cursed when they returned to their cars.

Please tear your car park coupons! Not worth paying the fines and penalties. We have a superbly efficient and world class governance here.So don't play play okah. Please follow law here. Thank you.

Hope this will save some of you some $$$$....

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friends and I were eating out at the popular Chue Tin/Upper Bukit Timah Road area - many eating stalls there.Very crowded and very congested.The car park is small and usually no parking lots.

When I returned to my car at 9.40 pm after our makan, I saw a gang of parking wardens ( dressed in camouflaged black sweaters! ) busy issuing summons.Almost all the cars kana!!! I was lucky. It was a Sunday evening and the car park was full...the makan stalls were packed and crowded...Many of the patrons must have cursed and cursed when they returned to their cars.

Please tear your car park coupons! Not worth paying the fines and penalties. We have a superbly efficient and world class governance here.So don't play play okah. Please follow law here. Thank you.

ur post is damn stupid and waste of time. did pap told u their carpark is free?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stone age parking payment system
taiwan moving to - park your car - parking wardens come and issue you a piece of parking paper
when you leave - you will collect the paper and pay the parking fee at your own time in 7-11 store etc.

tear parking coupon? what is that? surely our million dollar minister can do better.

Z

Zombie

stone age parking payment system
taiwan moving to - park your car - parking wardens come and issue you a piece of parking paper
when you leave - you will collect the paper and pay the parking fee at your own time in 7-11 store etc.

tear parking coupon? what is that? surely our million dollar minister can do better.

parking wardens come and issue you whatever
and you still need to collect whatever (to make payments)

=> stone age... :biggrin:

laidback

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please, the company making the parking coupons has a very profitable monopoly in Singapore. We will never get rid of these coupons.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
give young people job mah...why so upset...parking wardens also gainfully employed...so please continue to tear your parking coupons..

simple topic like this also kana shit...