• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Plan your holiday out of Sinkapore on 9 August 2009!

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a super long weekend, starting on friday to mon--a few days can go far north or visit Langkawi islands.

Locals should really get out of sinkapore on NDP day as well as the NDP rally speech day.

Time to stay from all these North-korean setting nonsense, go for holiday this National day.

Forget about the flag hanging---already out of fashion !!! hang your carpet to air better !

See the NDP and hear the rally speech will make you feel nausea, these things are not real, they are chronographed to look very communist.
And they are going to put Nyonyas to veneer the communist setting.

Dont kill your holiday at home, hit the beaten track with your friends and families.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
When i was young i was very proud to watch the parade.

Nowadays, the PARADE is used as PROPOGANDA and make most want to puke.

I dont watch the PARADE anymore. I just dont turn on the TV if i am home.

But I should be contributing to PRC mei meis....always "standing up for Singapore"....not for the MIWs

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nowadays, the PARADE is used as PROPOGANDA and make most want to puke.

I dont watch the PARADE anymore. I just dont turn on the TV if i am home.

But I should be contributing to PRC mei meis....always "standing up for Singapore"....not for the MIWs

like u ...now it is a day rest for my TV cos all fucking channel is bombarded with PAP propaganda!

Hate the sight of prataman and all the crooks in white!

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yah, me too. I was proud too. But i have not been watching it for the last few yrs liao. Too much pap propaganda. Moreover, i intend to migrate out of this country asap. Why shld i be bothered abt its pap day?

But mayb i shld turn in this year to see if any NS boys fall out during the actual parade. BARISSS.... SEDIIIIII....AAAAA!!!!!!
!&!!

kchunjeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can i hange the prc and sg flag side by side ?
Because i also love prc ! My future country !

Serious feedback will be very much appreciated.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can i hange the prc and sg flag side by side ?
Because i also love prc ! My future country !

Serious feedback will be very much appreciated.

yes u shd hang PRC flag

btw remember to hang Sg flag upside down cos we are cuntry under siege from FTrash

chinaporekf1.jpg