• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pitiful Old Fart LKY

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM Lee speaks of need to restructure airport operations

For many who scold and curse Old Fart llike nobody's business, actually sometimes see him also quite pitiful....

2 useless sons now, last time only 1 useless pinkie gay son,, now another son belonging to the tiko group who needs daddy to hold his hands,,, so old and had to go to malaysia trying to make his AssLoong looks good and now must ensure Tiko's Yang not in the 4.8% unemployed statistics,,,, 86 and still needs to run ard for 2 useless sons,,,,

have a wife who helped him amassed wealth and fortune, now lying in TTSH, adding stress to people, probably trying to get the best medicines to revive the comatose gecko, but of no avail,,,,,

have a daughter who depised him for mishandling her relationship with a keling, and now probably following the canerous brother, comatose mother, soon to be up the lorry,,,,

his favorite arrogrant asshole grandson who is now in Harvard or something, partying and who probably will not return back to Singapore,,,,,

his eldest albino grandson whom he never acknowledged at all, will probably ignore the "supposedly" cause of his mother's death, and probably will spit on LKY's grave when he moved on,,,,

come to think of it, I feel better already

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if he feels lonely at night... all these are what? Power and wealth which can't be brought over to the 'other' side?

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM: I may be pitiful, but I enjoy sucking the bloods of every sinkaporeans, from the dying ones to the less than one month new born.
It revitalises my body and soul and makes me healthier and happier day after day. :biggrin:

tomoko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pitiful or not, he has millions in his pocket, his generations are all guaranteed of a good life with the billions... see who pity who :smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder if he feels lonely at night... all these are what? Power and wealth which can't be brought over to the 'other' side?

What makes you think he is lonely :smile:

LKY has ruined many lives including his own family e.g. suicide of a daughter in law & thats never stopped him.

Serial killers don't feel remorseful, guilt, loneliness,..., they are driven by urges that we normal people don't understand. I think LKY belong in the same category :rolleyes:

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old man at home in comfortable clothes without makeup :biggrin:

blade2_damaskinos.jpg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason LKY is harping so loudly about Changi Airport is that he is the one who finally decided to move Paya Lebar.

In all of his administration he only made one successful commercial decision and he will harp on it for years to come.

He forgot that other politician have made other numerous decisions whicj eclipses his, thus the need to publicise Changi Airport and its past successes.

Changi will fall off the radar eventually and LKY will too.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

For many who scold and curse Old Fart llike nobody's business, actually sometimes see him also quite pitiful....

2 useless sons now, last time only 1 useless pinkie gay son,, now another son belonging to the tiko group who needs daddy to hold his hands,,, so old and had to go to malaysia trying to make his AssLoong looks good and now must ensure Tiko's Yang not in the 4.8% unemployed statistics,,,, 86 and still needs to run ard for 2 useless sons,,,,

have a wife who helped him amassed wealth and fortune, now lying in TTSH, adding stress to people, probably trying to get the best medicines to revive the comatose gecko, but of no avail,,,,,

have a daughter who depised him for mishandling her relationship with a keling, and now probably following the canerous brother, comatose mother, soon to be up the lorry,,,,

his favorite arrogrant asshole grandson who is now in Harvard or something, partying and who probably will not return back to Singapore,,,,,

his eldest albino grandson whom he never acknowledged at all, will probably ignore the "supposedly" cause of his mother's death, and probably will spit on LKY's grave when he moved on,,,,

OLD FArt is one of the most corrupt dictators in the world !
While others do it covertly,He did not bother and legalised his corrupt actions !

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't pity Old Fart at all, he did too many things that betray Singapore and Singaporeans. However, I do pity his pinky gay son who tried very hard to be people's leader and shrug off his father's influence. His ah gua daughter is also suffering from embarassing asshole leakage due to her ass cancer. And of course Jeyaretnam and Dr Chee who got sued several times with a feww thundred thousand worth of damages to the old fart.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

No, he is more afraid that JB Jeya is getting more ready with the other side's wealth and power to be used on him when he have to cross over! :biggrin:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pretty accurate summary with slight correction...me think fav arrogrant grandson is in MIT not Harvard but what the heck!..... still have the same curse on him!:p

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

That kid has the best deal of them all ~

Ah if only I am the Patriarch's Godson. His ways will be mine definitely :wink:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Men struggle their whole lives
But in the end it all comes to naught
Once born into this world
Is there nothing that lasts?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't curse LKY. In fact, I everyday ask the powerful ones to let him live longer. Without him, Singapore is shit. I ask also that he be more human when doing policies. His policies very farsighted. But too farsighted cause too much short term suffering, make people toolan.