• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy FTrash Thief Fark AntiUSee Supervisor!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Anti FTs behaviour on the rise?</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Spearmint000 (Spearmint888) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>May-25 9:08 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 11) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>13983.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>After reading this, thoughts came up my mind.
1st: Why this supervisor take thing so serious, minor incident only? But the "victim" was a FT? I thought stinkies usually treat FT (btw is he ang mo or phinoy) with high regards?
Or is Stinkies in general are sick and tired of Foreign Trash?
http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20090526-143883.html
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=560><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=3>Unfair treatment by FairPrice supervisor
Tue, May 26, 2009
my paper
<!-- TITLE : end-->
</TD><TD><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD height=15 colSpan=3>
blank.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD><!-- Story With Image End --></TD><TD><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD class=bodytext_10pt colSpan=3><!-- CONTENT : start -->MY FAMILY and I do our grocery shopping at the FairPrice supermarket in Sembawang as the staff there are usually very helpful and family-friendly.
But last week, one unpleasant incident happened which traumatised my wife so much that she now refuses to step into the supermarket.
She had gone to the supermarket with our two-year-old daughter, together with a few relatives and their children.
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=300 align=right><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>My daughter told my wife that she wanted a new toothbrush, and my wife agreed to buy her one. So, my daughter took one from the shelf and held it in her hand while my wife continued shopping for other things.
While queuing with my wife at the cashier, my daughter got bored and joined her cousins outside the store - they had already finished their shopping and were waiting outside the supermarket.
My daughter, and my wife, forgot that she was still holding onto the toothbrush. My wife left the store after making payment and then saw my daughter holding the toothbrush.
She quickly went back to the cashier with my daughter to pay for it.
A supervisor arrived and told my wife not to queue up at the cashier but to follow her to a room.
While in the room, my wife told my daughter that she should not take unpaid merchandise outside a store, but the supervisor interrupted her and told my wife that it was not my daughter's fault but my wife's fault instead.
She started telling my wife that it is her duty to teach her child. At the same time, she kept questioning my wife as though she were a thief.
She asked for my wife's IC number, our home address and my name.
If my wife had really been a thief, she would not have gone back to the store to queue up and pay for the $3.50 toothbrush.
I hope the management of FairPrice is aware of the supervisor's behaviour, and that it would do something about it.
Mr Arnel Martinez Encarnacion
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I won't bring racial flavoring into a story like this. This is just another glaring example of Singaporean going kuku at the grassroots level.

I just noticed a courtesy campaign like ad on the tele recently, too little too late, or is it a futile effort right from the go? Singaporean will only get angrier and nastier.