• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pilot dies during mid air flight and then emergency lading in New York.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this the reason why planes are flying very low these days despite fair, sunny, almost cloudless weather? You can even the the details of the plane's underbelly and beneath its wingspan. :unsure:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this the reason why planes are flying very low these days despite fair, sunny, almost cloudless weather? You can even the the details of the plane's underbelly and beneath its wingspan. :unsure:
I am more concerned if the plane I am in with the pilot vaccination status as I will be travelling by plane more frequently soon.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am more concerned if the plane I am in with the pilot vaccination status as I will be travelling by plane more frequently soon.
In this case, you may need to get a pilot lic and fly the plane yourself. As all pilots need to be vaccinated to keep their job.

Last edited:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this case, you may need to get a pilot pic and fly the plane yourself. As all pilots need to be vaccinated to keep their job.
It's a game of probability from now on. Most, if not, all pilots are vaccinated, so you need at least 2 pilots on board, and make sure the 2nd pilot is also competent. The chances of both pilots collapsing on the same flight are low. However, it's advisable to have 3 pilots; otherwise, the chief stewardess must at least be trained to land the plane safely.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a game of probability from now on. Most, if not, all pilots are vaccinated, so you need at least 2 pilots on board, and make sure the 2nd pilot is also competent. The chances of both pilots collapsing on the same flight are low. However, it's advisable to have 3 pilots; otherwise, the chief stewardess must at least be trained to land the plane safely.
If I'm not wrong, the min pilot on board is 2 and max is 4, is it?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The airline said that he had regular health examinations, including one in March, and that no problems were found.
The airline need to specify what kind of regular health examinations was done.
This is the main problem that caused many people thinking they are healthy.

The company that I worked for at my last stop has very regular checkups but they are as good as no checkup done.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

The company that I worked for at my last stop has very regular checkups but they are as good as no checkup done.
Regular health examinations means jabbed timely.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Got ask chio nurses to check on turgidity ?

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it true that the World Economic Forum meeting only want pilots who are totally unvaccinated with the garbage zham? If yes, have you ask yourself why? lol.... Pak Ji Ki Lan Ok Ji Ki Lan.... I already saw all these BS coming before the garbage zham was even introduced to the kum gong mass sheeples...

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
The majority in this world are vaxxed 9696 probably 4, 5 or 6 shots... some even more.... with that many flights going on every single day around the world (the law of large numbers), it is just a matter of time when both the pilots died suddenly at the same time and ish hong gan liao....

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
cycling the best.

https://tdaglobalcycling.com/

cycle.JPG