• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Photographer in hot water over public nude shoots

O

Orochi

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="560"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" valign="top" width="550">
Photographer in hot water over public nude shoots
<!-- TITLE : end-->
<!--
He allegedly took photos of the two models late at night in places in central Tokyo. -The Yomiuri Shimbun/ANN --> </td> </tr> <tr></tr><tr> <td colspan="2" align="left" valign="top" width="550"> <table> <tbody><tr> <td> <table> <tbody><tr><td>
blank.gif
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="content_subtitle" align="left"> Tue, Jan 26, 2010
The Yomiuri Shimbun/Asia News Network
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td align="right" width="400"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td height="15">
blank.gif
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td><td>
</td></tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr><td colspan="3" class="bodytext_10pt"> <!-- CONTENT : start --> <table align="right" width="348"> <tbody><tr> <td width="344">
20100126-nonude.jpg
20100126-kishin.jpg
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodytext" align="center" width="344">"No Nude by Kishin 1 20XX Tokyo" (left) and photographer Kishin Shinoyama (right).</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Tokyo police will likely soon send papers to prosecutors on renowned photographer Kishin Shinoyama and two female models over the shooting of nude pictures in public areas for a book, sources said.

Shinoyama allegedly took photos of the two models late at night in places in central Tokyo, including the Akasaka and Aoyama districts, between July and September 2008.

Shinoyama, 69, and the two women are suspected of indecent exposure. In November 2008, investigators searched three locations, including Shinoyama's office and home in Tokyo, after several people who witnessed the photo shoots alerted the police. "I thought I'd been careful to ensure no-one would see the photo shoots, but I guess I didn't take enough precautions," Shinoyama was quoted by the police as saying. "I'm very sorry for causing a commotion."

The photos were taken for a 60-page book, titled "No Nude by Kishin 1 20XX Tokyo," published in January 2009. The models were photographed at cemeteries, wedding halls and on JR railway tracks, among other locations. Shinoyama has had brushes with the law over this craft before, most notably in June 1991 when the Metropolitan Police Department warned the publishers of a book of "highly indecent" nude photos he took of an actress.

-The Yomiuri Shimbun/Asia News Network

</td></tr></tbody></table>