• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Photo] - Sg chiobu living in Sweden kena culture-shock that Swedes don't marry, even after fucking out children

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
20240912_sambo_tiktok.png

https://www.todayonline.com/news/tr...e-shock-sweden-couples-not-marry-kids-2481331

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Swedish welfare system means women dont really depend on men for financial support so marriage contract is not required anymore.
But I also believe the penalty for divorce is hefty for men so getting married is a big financial risk.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like the Sweden ways of sambo. it focus on the depth of the relationship rather than marriage ritual, demands and expectation.

In huge contrast to those China Chink pussies that worried so much about not getting married and then demand 500k RMB bride price due to the fact that she has a golden pussy from being highly educated with a master degree or PHD. Where is the inner depth and essence of the relationship about being together in harmony and love..??

what the fuck does a educational cert got to do with marriage? Totally brainwash from their society and govt.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
worse, if you marry them.

Divorce is not uncommon in their culture. I got a secondary hot chick who married a swede. She moved back many years ago after divorce. Her trophy is her swedish-sg son.