• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Photo: CDC staff who receive 8 mths bonuses are SENIOR MANAGERS

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my earlier letter to Dr Teo Ho Pin here, I wrote that I have two names of Northwest CDC staff who allegedly receive 7 months of bonus and 1 month of AWS.

Journalists from a few papers have been pressing us to reveal their identities to them, but I have refrained from doing so because it will have an adverse effect on them and their families.

My purpose is to exert pressure on the authorities to disclose the entire reward system of the CDC staff and not to intrude on the personal lives of others.

Singaporeans deserve to know the salaries and bonuses received by the CDC staff as they are paid for by taxpayers’ monies. The people should decide whether they are justified in the present circumstances and not the minister or mayor.

According to the 938live’s report here:

“The PA adds that it is only staff at the lower-end of the salary range who will receive a higher performance bonus range. This allows such officers to move closer to the norm of other staff performing the same kind of job, but who have a higher basic monthly pay.”

However, PA did not provide us with any figures from the “lower end” of the salary range.

Mr Lim Boon Heng said in a media interview yesterday that:

“The fixed monthly pay is kept down and the bonuses vary according to performance,’ said the Minister in the Prime Minister’s Office on Monday after the launch of NTUC FairPrice’s new 24-hour hypermarket in Jurong.” (read report here)

Again, he did not elaborate on the exact figure of this fixed monthly pay.

The two names given to me hold mid to senior level positions in Northwest CDC. One of them is a Senior Manager in charge of a Committee while the other is a Deputy General Manager.

Both of them are in the photos below:

Read rest of article here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=6474

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The oppositions should size the opportunity now, do their homework before any election is called.

Start & staff a research team, go study the CDC mangers, who they are?, who are they connected...dig for information, keep the information, use the information for ammunition.

Afterall, one have to fight fire with fire. They can dig up any opposition so called 'dirt' , example, CSJ using office funds to use the courier etc.., the oppositions now, must gather the facts, and fight facts with facts.

So that, the playing field is level, fair & transparent..:cool:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is why the minister sucks at business. They and the GLCs can only depend on government give outs.

My understanding is that both resorts are all contracted to the ST group who then sub contract out.

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, what do expect when the wayang party has raised more issues than the workers' party.

The oppositions should size the opportunity now, do their homework before any election is called.

Start & staff a research team, go study the CDC mangers, who they are?, who are they connected...dig for information, keep the information, use the information for ammunition.

Afterall, one have to fight fire with fire. They can dig up any opposition so called 'dirt' , example, CSJ using office funds to use the courier etc.., the oppositions now, must gather the facts, and fight facts with facts.

So that, the playing field is level, fair & transparent..:cool:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I noticed several ladies in the photos. The CDC better faster own up or else people the public will think it's the female staff....and they were given SPECIAL bonuses for performing "SPECIAL" duties.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Avantas, LimTuakang, Sherylim, etc

Have to give it to you. You outdid yourself. Keep to his path. I guess a leopard can indeed change its spot.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stupid dumb fucktard !!

The next thing you will say is the cleaners also get 8 mths bonus !!

You stupid Sarm Goo Loke Por !!:oIo:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LIM BOON HENG AND TEO HO PIN ARE GREAT LIARS!!! They make up stories and lied thru their teeth. These people cannot be trusted and Singaporean demand further explanation like what they did to ex-NKF TT Durai.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
LIM BOON HENG AND TEO HO PIN ARE GREAT LIARS!!! They make up stories and lied thru their teeth. These people cannot be trusted and Singaporean demand further explanation like what they did to ex-NKF TT Durai.

Its a sad reflection of the whole CDC setup. Dishonesty is not far of the mark.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just checked out the photos sia...

They all got the jiao liao bee looks sia!

LOL!!!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
senior manager and deputy GM,,,,,, not lowly paid staff le,,,, could be investment committee that sabo Teo HP to invest Lehman Bros one, then get high bonus and then quit, then Teo HP can say they sack the clowns that advise them in high risk structured products.

Or, the Senior Manager recommend the deputy GM for 8 months bonus and deputy GM recommend Senior manager for 8 months bonus and both happy,,,,,