• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Philips rice cooker explode

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
instead of auto shut off and warming after cooking, it continues to cook until shit hits the fan. must be a short in the lice cooker. better to buy jap zojirushi.
We use the strove to cook rice in stainless steel port...less worry on eating teflon coating

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Philips is owned by Chinese company liao...............the Dutch Philips only makes lighting and medical equipment now..........

Yes, back in the day Phillips was a brand of quality. I remember being taken to a Phillips warehouse sale in Sinkieland when I was a kid.

The Philips vaccuum cleaner lasted for many years. Not as long-lasting as an Electrolux, but still impressive.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
NBCB..really made in Tiongland...

1723957757168.png

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Made in Tiong Cock. My made in Tiong Cock Tiger rice cooker $199 also exploded.
I bought $799 but discounted to $299 made in Japan Tiger no problem so far.
I just paid 100 bucks more for peace of mind.