• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to DPM Teo Chee Hean to give a special award to Liu Guodong

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Petition to DPM Teo Chee Hean to give a special award to Liu Guodong in recognition of his achievements.

The Wayang Party wants to get Teo Chee Hean to give an award to Liu Guodong. Let me tell you, it's a waste of time. That Teo will not do anything at all.

If he can do something, when the Sengkang residents approaches him 5 to 7 years ago to begged him not to removed Bus no.82. He would have done it. Because that is the only bus that goes all the way from Sengkang to Shenton Way.

He said he will look into it. Look into my ass. In the end the PAP removed the bus no.82 and forced all the Sengkang residents to take the mono rail and changed to MRT. Do you know that taking mono rail and changed to MRT costs 2 times more than just taking the bus no.82 from Sengkang to Shenton Way?

He is a minister that time and he cannot do anything at all. Cant even helped to preserved a bus no.82. So what makes you think that by giving him a petition, you can make him to give an award to Liu Guodong?

And by giving the award to Liu Gudong, he is telling others that PAP themselves dont stand together in one line. Which means that if one of the PAP members make a mistake, they die die also must protect their own species.

Take a good look at Wang Kan Seng, big mistake happens and he is still around kicking ass. So same case for this one, Lee Bee Wah will confirm not die and will still be around to kick ass too.

So what PAP is telling everyone is that, joined me, and I confirm you will not die and have eternal life.

For in Luke 4:6
And he said to him, "I will give you all their authority and splendor, for it has been given to me, and I can give to anyone I want to. So if you worship me, it will all be yours."

So from here you will know that Lee Bee Wah will be very safe in the arms of PAP.

It's not that I look down on wayang party, but I know that nobody can touch her, not even the wayang party.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
what happen to cdc 8 months bonus?

petition? bo liao,,,,, but then again, thats why they are called Wayang party,,,, for show only