• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to demand for apology from fundies!!

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brothers and Sisters! Sign this petition by 31 MAY 2009 if you agree that those KNN conservative people (1) owes us Ah Bengs and Ah Lians the real majority of Singaporeans a public apology for any how call themselves majority; and
(2) KNN don't be smart alex and better take full responsibility for misleading other people in the world that they are the majority of Singaporeans;
(3) don't talk cock and if so smart go fully disclose all relevant materials to prove they really majority of Singaporeans

Sign the petition here:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/conservative_to_apologise/index.html

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
lied ah.....lelong lelong.....time running up ah........,more that 4000 assholes had signed......why asshole are waiting for....... ....

What more than 4000 assholes only you call it majority........:rolleyes:

Asshole TLLM cannot tahan all my assing here have to create some many nicks to take on Uncle me.

Tsk! Tsk! :o

Bend down on all fours to be ass hard once again by your nemesis!

:biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha ha .....asshole royston46 aka vendetta give infraction to bar me....leh....that why the tiu's variant are created to ass him hard.........

royston46 aka royston cheng........now vendetta.....why need to change.... ha ha ha .......so it is asshole you that kena assed......he he he:biggrin:

The shit asshole TLLM calling others dirty when he is the most disgusting thing in the world...

:rolleyes:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha......shit asshole cheng calling TTLM dirty woh .........but his mouth is full of shit by TTLM.....:biggrin:

Ha ha ha .....asshole royston46 aka vendetta give infraction to bar me....leh....that why the tiu's variant are created to ass him hard.........

royston46 aka royston cheng........now vendetta.....why need to change.... ha ha ha .......so it is asshole you that kena assed......he he he

Asshole TLLM got his mouth full of shit, so many nicks but just got 2 hands to type, so got use meh? :biggrin:

More nicks does not make you more good leh, stupid idiot asshole pussy face dick head limpy cock si ki na TLLM!?!

Plus Uncle me can take you down with just my V nick!

Bend down now for more assing thru the day!?! I very free today, see you once, tiu you once!

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha assholecheng you now talk like kid ......yeah got two hand to type and a prick to poke your asshole......and mother cunt......so asshole said got used or not......he he he....

Scold me alreadi har........give me infraction lah.......then I can create more nick to ass you......

It is fun, like you have said ....to have somebody to ass every day.......he he he he.....

asshole royston46 aka vendetta give infraction to bar me....that why the tiu's variant are created to ass him hard.........

royston46 aka royston cheng........now vendetta.....why need to change.... ha ha ha .......so it is asshole you that kena assed......he he he

There you are TLLM asshole, back from sucking cocks ehh...

My turn at your asshole!?!

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
WayangPartyEatShit poke your arse rite .....see you shouting at him......

Soni hor..... just back from sucking your mother tits.....

Of course no lah.......it my turn to asshole........ha ha ha......

asshole royston46 aka vendetta give infraction to bar me....that why the tiu's variant are created to ass him hard.........

Hahahahahahaha! TLLM so angry wor? Don't like that lah, I have not really ass you that hard yet leh?! :biggrin:

Since you already swallowed much cum in the morning from all the blowjobs you gave to all your masters, no need to eat lunch, save money go Desker bang some cheap dirty pussy hor?

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahahahaha! You still dreaming about sex har, loser?!?

The only sex you are going to get is anal by Vendetta me?!?

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not nice that threads get hijacked by personal bickering. Spending quite some time to sift thru unnecessary posts.

Deep down I am still an Ah Beng, so signed. That letter to the PM office really the WIN!

oracle76

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brothers and Sisters! Sign this petition by 31 MAY 2009 if you agree that those KNN conservative people (1) owes us Ah Bengs and Ah Lians the real majority of Singaporeans a public apology for any how call themselves majority; and
(2) KNN don't be smart alex and better take full responsibility for misleading other people in the world that they are the majority of Singaporeans;
(3) don't talk cock and if so smart go fully disclose all relevant materials to prove they really majority of Singaporeans

Sign the petition here:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/conservative_to_apologise/index.html

Found something interesting about how to know you're a Fundamentalist Christian :

http://www.evilbible.com/Top_Ten_List.htm

10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.

7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, someone rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian.