• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pervert SBS senior capt stares, grins and tells MAN: You're beautiful

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 11 Mar, 2009 10:40
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Pervert SBS senior capt stares, grins and tells MAN: You're beautiful

An SBS Transit Bus Captain leered at him and called him 'beautiful', says a shocked STOMPer Owl. According to him, the man continued to stare at him until the STOMPer began taking pictures of his behaviour.

In an email yesterday (Mar 10) the STOMPer wrote:

"This incident happened at around 11.45 am today.

"I boarded bus no. 291 in Tampines, and happened to be standing in front of a bus captain in SBS Transit uniform.

"I noticed that he was staring at me and grinning. Then he commented loudly, 'You are beautiful', and kept on looking at me and grinning.

"Getting pissed, I took a photo of his name tag, and was going to take a picture of his face. He used his hand to block me and rushed off to alight at the next bus stop while shielding himself.

"I wonder, is this the way an SBS Transit Bus Captain should behave?

"Furthermore, he's a senior bus captain.

"And just to let you guys know. I'm a guy."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>