• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Permanent surcharges on rides from Changi Airport and Mandai Wildlife Reserve

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
20240624-changi-mandai_taxi_surcharge.png

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are those surcharge automated or manual charging?
If is manual how the uncle know when to key in? How to auto surcharge so complicated when simplygo cannot even display fare?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
All pre-set in the taxi meter box. 555
Unless the pre set can set GPS to detect the current location and time and charge those surcharges accordingly else uncle will still to know where got extra where no extra in order to activate it.
If I'm a taxi uncle I won't know when to charge as it is so complex.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless the pre set can set GPS to detect the current location and time and charge those surcharges accordingly else uncle will still to know where got extra where no extra in order to activate it.
If I'm a taxi uncle I won't know when to charge as it is so complex.
LTA will brief the uncles and then become uncles' responsility. 555