• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

People with inferiority complex and weird behavior

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have a chat session with my friend and we discuss on the topic of people with inferiority complex and weird behavior

We seems to come to the conclusion that people who are unmarried and single seems to be the ones who has such behavior.

But i think that those desire to be attached and yet cannot then they will have such behavior.

THose who love freedom will be normal.

What do you guys think?

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting topic....

I agree with your conclusion but you also have to take into account those peoiple who have poor childhood as this may also cause a person to have such behavior.....

jw5

Loyal
I have a chat session with my friend and we discuss on the topic of people with inferiority complex and weird behavior

We seems to come to the conclusion that people who are unmarried and single seems to be the ones who has such behavior.

But i think that those desire to be attached and yet cannot then they will have such behavior.

What do you guys think?
There are many attached and married people with inferiority complex and weird behaviour too.
It depends on what causes you to have the complex and the weird behaviour. To some, it's no companion or spouse. To others, it may be no money, no looks, no car, no education, whatever..............

simonsays

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many attached and married people with inferiority complex and weird behaviour too.
It depends on what causes you to have the complex and the weird behaviour. To some, it's no companion or spouse. To others, it may be no money, no looks, no car, no education, whatever..............

And some might be because they are living in their own world.:biggrin:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal

What do you guys think?

They are not necessary unmarried, live example such as LHL who has been living under his father's shadow, or LKY who is too shameful of his microsoft penis.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

What do you guys think?

Those constantly kaipeh kaubu in this forum are weired too......:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How does inferior complex looks or behave like? may be I can keep a look out.

These are not looks, these are personality and character. You will know when you talk to them.

Just to name a few:

• Like to keep to themselves.
  • Not sociable.
  • Talk weird stuffs that is not in tune with the party you are involved in a conversation or discussion.
  • some might join strange cult.
  • Always trying to blame others instead of themselves
  • Keep talking about the past or good old times.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These are not looks, these are personality and character. You will know when you talk to them.

Just to name a few:

• Like to keep to themselves.
  • Not sociable.
  • Talk weird stuffs that is not in tune with the party you are involved in a conversation or discussion.
  • some might join strange cult.
  • Always trying to blame others instead of themselves
  • Keep talking about the past or good old times.

hmmm..these are inferiority complex?

I thought they are people who:-

Acted proud

People who spit regularly in defiance

They like to stare at you and than rolled their eyes when you look back

They talked excessively (in contrast to being quiet)

People who think they owned Singapore and you must learn to give way to them

The coughed and digged noses in front of you and than pretend to act cool...

Did I miss out anything?