• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

People lock the toilet door and smoke. I splash hot into it and ran.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys should try that if you don’t like people who smoke in the toilet.

For my case, that person couldn’t chase me because it takes times to open the door.

Karmile005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Umbrage-SPH-CEO.jpg

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I'm outside the toilet and see you do this, I will dunk your head in a shit full toilet bowl and flush it.
If you want to breathe, you gotta eat shit.
I anticipate the shiok and exited.
You must be smart to do it when there is no people at the basin area. Just walk out from the toilet coolly

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a bloke is shitting in the cubicle and the whole toilet stinks, you just have to pretend that you are on the phone and say loudly "KNN! Don't know which asshole is shitting and the stench is unbearable! I'll have to call you back. Buay tahan!"