• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peking University lambar 1 in Asia without foreign students and staff.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Race and IQ

If I am not wrong, East Asian has the highest mean IQ. I am not sure who else outside East Asia can compete in their instititudes ..

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
NUS truly fucked up.

me think, one not in the game unless one has at least one Nobel prize winner .

Japanese HIGH EDUCATIONAL STANDARDS

Japan has the highest number of Nobel prize winners of any Asian country, and the second highest of any country since 2000.. 49% of Japanese High School graduates enter university. Japan has over 700 universities, with 10 ranked in the top 200 worldwide.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
me think, one not in the game unless one has at least one Nobel prize winner .

Japanese HIGH EDUCATIONAL STANDARDS

Japan has the highest number of Nobel prize winners of any Asian country, and the second highest of any country since 2000.. 49% of Japanese High School graduates enter university. Japan has over 700 universities, with 10 ranked in the top 200 worldwide.
University of Tokyo should be the best in Asia.

Peking University has screwed up badly in recent years
https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/C...-Peking-University-s-fallen-tech-conglomerate