• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peasants Revolt in London!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Bankers won't dress down amid protests
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->LONDON: Mr Graham Williams, an insurance company director, has a warning for protesters planning to bring London's financial district to a standstill this week: 'We are not all pansies.'
After officials in the City of London advised financial workers to dress down and avoid confrontation with demonstrators, some bankers and brokers are pledging to keep their suits pressed crisply.
'Most us have played rugby or boxed,' said Mr Williams, 66. 'If any of those guys do get violent against us individually because we are wearing a suit, we will take action.'
Protesters plan to target London bankers for their role in the financial meltdown as G-20 leaders gather in the city to discuss their response.
Police estimate that 1,500 campaigners will try to block roads and prevent people from getting to work in central London tomorrow, which demonstrators have dubbed Financial Fools Day.
Said Mr Alan Cornelius, 81, a company director: 'I will be wearing a suit all next week. All I have got otherwise are my gardening clothes.' BLOOMBERG