• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peaceful Looking Islamic Scholar: It's Time For Us To Take A Page Out Of The Book Of The People Of Gaza

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.memri.org/tv/amp-offici...ony-blinken-butcher-gaza-genocide-joe-go-down

Prominent Texas Islamic scholar Omar Suleiman hosted American Muslims for Palestine (AMP) official Mohamad Habehh on stage at the MAS-ICNA convention, following Habehh’s arrest for heckling Secretary of State Antony Blinken at a Senatit is.e hearing. Suleiman stressed that Muslims should not be afraid of speaking up for "political prisoners" in the U.S. such as the Holyland Five, Aafia Siddiqui, and Jamil Abdullah al-Amin. He said: "It's time for us to take a page out of the book of the people of Gaza and to show that we are not afraid."
Director of development for AMP Mohamad Habehh said that Antony Blinken will be remembered as the "Butcher of Gaza" and "Genocide Joe" will go down for what he did in Gaza. Several pending civil lawsuits accuse American Muslims for Palestine of having close ties to Hamas.
Omar Suleiman is the president of the Yaqeen Institute for Islamic Research in Irving, Texas, an adjunct professor of Islamic studies and member of the Ethics Center Advisory Board at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, and the resident scholar at the Valley Ranch Islamic Center, also in Irving. In September 2021, he
spoke at a rally on behalf of Dr. Aafia Siddiqui, a Pakistani neuroscientist who is serving an 86-year sentence for attempted murder of U.S. military personnel and who is known for her affiliation with Al-Qaeda, that was held in front of FMC Carswell in Fort Worth, Texas, where Dr. Siddiqui is being held.
The rally was organized by CAIR Texas, American Muslims for Palestine (AMP), and MAS PACE. The Holyland Five refers to five U.S. citizens who were convicted in 2008 for funneling
millions of dollars to Hamas under the guise of charity organization the Holy Land Foundation. Jamil Abdullah al-Amin aka H. Rap Brown is an activist who is serving prison time for shooting a police officer.
MTV11193.jpg

Omar Suleiman: "We have been shackled by fear to speak for our brothers and sisters right here at home. You have political prisoners who it would be terrifying to say their names from a convention stage because to challenge the United States security apparatus is to put yourself in its path. And so, we sat by. The HLF Five, the Holy Land Foundation Five, were taken away from us. Dr. Aafia Siddiqui was put away. And by the way, her sister is here, and I want you to say 'Allahu Akbar' as loud as you can to show that we will stand with Dr. Aafia. Takbir!"
Crowd: "Allahu Akbar!"
Suleiman: "I want you to know that your sister is not forgotten by this community. Imam Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin was put away in a sham trial. A leader in this country. A hero in this country. And many of us looked away, because to support the HLF Five, to support Aafia, to support Imam Jamil, is to risk staining yourself with what they were smeared with. It’s time for us to take a page out of the book of the people of Gaza. And to show that we are not afraid.
[...]
"I want to end with one thing, Inshallah, some of you might have seen this particular brother get thrown out of Antony Blinken’s hearing the other day. I don’t know if you all know this, but this administration does not like nicknames. And so what do you call Joe Biden?"
Crowd: "Genocide Joe!"
Suleiman: "What do you call Joe Biden?"
Suleiman: "What do you call Joe Biden?"
Suleiman: "That’s good. He doesn’t like that.
[...]
"But his failure to see the tens of thousands of Palestinians massacred by his constant sign-off requires that we challenge him, that we shame him, because this is perhaps, of the most shameful episodes of American history.
"Antony Blinken doesn’t like the nickname: 'Blinken the Butcher'. Came out in one of the leaks at the State Department. Some of you saw this brother Mohamad Habehh, come on up here. I just had to do this to make sure he doesn’t heckle my speech.
"You know what is amazing about what... and by the way, I have to say this is the incredible work that mashallah AMP, American Muslims for Palestine, the Irvine Eleven mashallah, whom I shouted out earlier today, who set a precedent for student-activists as well. All of the work that AMP is doing, all of the work that our brothers and sisters are doing that are challenging this government, this administration, at every turn."
[...]
Mohamad Habehh: "Brothers and sisters, they can arrest as many people as they want. They can jail as many people as they want. One night in jail is nothing compared to what they are doing to the people in Rafah. What they are doing to the people of Gaza. They can do what they want, but Antony Blinken will be remembered as the 'Butcher of Gaza' and 'Genocide Joe' will go down for what he did in Gaza."

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing he said that was not truthful.

Are you afraid of the truth?
The truth is Hamas has won the gaza war in all the non physical contexts. You sound very brave.

Will you fast 72 hours and abstain from sex, take the courage to speak the truth at speaker corner this weekend? For sure, allah doesn't like keyboard warrior.