• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pauline Koh Complains in ST about being hit by a football

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soccer players play nasty

LAST Wednesday at about 6.30pm, I was hit by a football while walking along the pavement leading to Bugis MRT station next to Parkview Square.
A group of men were playing soccer in the open field in front of Parkview Square. There was not a word or gesture of apology from even one of them. I cleaned off the stain on my dress and walked on.

Then the ball hit me again.

There was no apology this time too. What if the ball had hit an elderly person or a pregnant woman? That would have been disastrous. I hope the authorities will look into this.

Pauline Koh (Ms)

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This letter is the final nail in coffin for MBT's Vision 2010 WC dream

What final nail? The World Cup 2010 vision has been dead, boxed, nailed and buried last year when Singapore got knocked out 3:7 by Uzbekistan.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
What final nail? The World Cup 2010 vision has been dead, boxed, nailed and buried last year when Singapore got knocked out 3:7 by Uzbekistan.

Haha... Sorry I haven't been keeping up with local foorball since Abbas Saad scored the last goal for the Lions :biggrin:

sufferwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
she kena hit twice in a matter of seconds??
should have bought 4d that day..
or ronaldinho was praticising his free kicks on her

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
instead of writing to the press, she should have just taken away the football.

At 6.30pm the football hit her...then at 6.35pm it hit her again...me think, the people playing the ball...must be very cheeky!! or they are damn lousy kicker...:p