• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'Patriotic Fund' turned down

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking+News/Singapore/Story/STIStory_342940.html

'Patriotic Fund' turned down
By Kimberly Spykerman

ln-sg-patriotic.jpg

Crime Library founder Joseph Tan, 42, wanted to establish the fund as a 'stimulus package of the people, by the people, and for the people'. -- PHOTO: NP

ONE Singaporean's proposal to set up a 'Patriotic Fund' has been turned down by the Ministry of Finance (MOF).
Crime Library founder Joseph Tan, 42, wanted to establish the fund as a 'stimulus package of the people, by the people, and for the people'.

He said that he hoped to exhort Singaporeans to donate $1 a month to a fund that he planned to give to the government as a means of bolstering job creation.

The Ministry of Finance said on Wednesday that the proposal has not been endorsed by the Singapore government and expressed concern that the public would be misled into believing that funds collected will be received by the government.

Last Monday, Mr Tan met with the ministry to pitch the idea but was told to hold off until an agreement to go ahead came from the ministry.

However, encouraged by what he felt was a 'positive reaction', Mr Tan posted a notice on the Crime Library website a few days later soliciting donations.

The post asked that cheques be addressed to MOF, in the name of the 'Patriotism Fund'.

Last Saturday, the ministry asked that the post be removed.

'The government is not seeking funds from the public for the purpose of financing its efforts to support Singaporeans in the downturn. Our strategies in relation to the latter have been set out in the recent budget statement,' said an MOF spokesman.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>>>He said that he hoped to exhort Singaporeans to donate $1 a month to a fund that he planned to give to the government as a means of bolstering job creation. <<<

STUPID!
白痴!

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree.....did he got a gun shot in his head......this crisis created by crooks...perpectuated by crooks..and ..moroon try to help...god ..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN in terms of my blood sweat & tears money as in Central provident Fund, (FOREVER), EVERY DAY ROB PEOPLE (ERP), if I for some reasons have to travel into the gantries laden roads, MDA for TV Licence, Singapore power, public utilties, sembawabg waste, wake up the monrng turn on the lights, the taps, the... I start contributing GST!, I forgot my $1 to the 'pancho vila looking logo, orgn called CDAC!!

I have given my time, my blood, my sweat doing National Servist & Reservist, am I not being patriotic?

This I-dot wants a $1 donation to what fund?

Haven't we given enough?, time for us, citizens to make withdrawls, not GIVE!!!:mad:

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cursing at him here is useless. It is best to communicate with him through his website... We need more men to confront the PAP in the near future...

http://www.crime-library.org/

IN CHINA..THE GOV GIVE A 50K UNSECURED LOAN TO GRADUATES TO SET UP BUSINESS IN OUTSIDE CITIES COUNTRY SIDES..GIVE 15% REBATE TO RESIDENTS IN COUNTRY SIDE TO BUY 7 MAJOR ELECTRICAL GOODS..AND SUBSIDISED PURCHASE OF SMALL CC CARS IN COUNTRY SIDE UPTO 30K RMB..hANGZHOU GOV GAVE OUT SHOPPING VOUCHERS TO LOW INCOME GROUPS..AND GIVE TRAVEL VOUCHERS TO ALL CITIES IN CHINA FOR VISITING THE CITY..AND MANY MANY MORE............THAT IS THE RIGHT WAY TO STIMULATE THE MARKET ECONOMY AS THE MULTIPLYING EFFECT IS UP TO 4.5 TIMES OF THE MONIES PUMP INTO THE ECONOMY VIA SUCH STIMULUS...also HELPING THE PEOPLE TO TIE OVER THIS TOUGH PERIOD..
NOW ASKING ALL CITIZENS TO GIVE MONIES BACK TO THE GABMENT...did he read newspapers,,or watch tvs...OR he is a new economist ...every dollors go into the gabment coffer will immediately reduced 4.5 dollors of market economy..WILL MR THAMAN PLEASE COMMENT ...so...with all due reverence to this particular spirited soul....he is just PLAIN OUT OF THE WORLD OF HIS IDEAS.......GABMEN is not and is never the prime mover of or an agent of drivers of market economy.....
any way a good hearted samaritan with UFOideas...to me at least........

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN in terms of my blood sweat & tears money as in Central provident Fund, (FOREVER), EVERY DAY ROB PEOPLE (ERP), if I for some reasons have to travel into the gantries laden roads, MDA for TV Licence, Singapore power, public utilties, sembawabg waste, wake up the monrng turn on the lights, the taps, the... I start contributing GST!, I forgot my $1 to the 'pancho vila looking logo, orgn called CDAC!!

I have given my time, my blood, my sweat doing National Servist & Reservist, am I not being patriotic?

This I-dot wants a $1 donation to what fund?

Haven't we given enough?, time for us, citizens to make withdrawls, not GIVE!!!:mad:

THAT IDIOT WANTED TO SUCK UP TO LKY SO HE CAN BE ONE OF THOSE COCKROACHES IN WHITE TO HELP LKY TO FUCK YOU!

Sinkies got no balls
You all dare not stand with those that tried to speak for you.
You all dare not give money to them so that they can work for you.
You all dare not support them publicly so that they can speak for you.

You all turn your backs on those that spoke out bravely against LKY
LKY hit out at those who tried to speak for you with his kangaroo courts
You turn your backs and not support them with money and courage.

You let them be beaten and bankrupted because you all have no balls

Why complain now?

Your 400-500++ billions sucked and bled into LKY Temasick and GIC

And even more billions are currently sucked and bled so that LKY can use those money to bastardised and pay his kangaroo courts and running dogs to bleed even more billions from you in future

You got what you all deserved
for your lack of balls

FIND YOUR BALLS TO PUT AN END TO LKY

or open your legs to be further screwed by him