• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Patricia Mok says "I DU LAN JACK NEO!"

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
2186744047-jack-neo-she-could-have-told-me-about-her-unhappiness.jpg

Patricia Mok honestly remarked that she left Jack Neo's JTeam only because they did not fulfill their promises to her. She continued and said that she was very unhappy back then when Neo arranged for her to appear as a cheerleader in variety show, Top Fun. Neo strongly answered, "I only had good intentions!"

After a "forced confession" from hosts Quan Yifeng and Guo Liang of variety show CelebriTea Break, Mok clarified that it was not her diva attitude that caused JTeam to stop their contract with her.

She said, "I was not trying to be a diva. At that point of time in 2004 and 2005 when my contract with JTeam was coming to an end, I was very unhappy because I felt that the company did not fulfill their promises to me."

When Comedy Night Party ended its run that year, Mok took on the role of a cheerleader in Entertainment Beat and received little onscreen time. She admitted, "I was really unhappy doing that."

In tears, she said, "My mother told me that my godmother was very upset. She asked me why I had to be jumping here and there with barely an appearance on the show! My mother was also very upset after watching the show."

Mok revealed that after the airing of each Entertainment Beat episode, she would stay home the following day as she did not wish to face any discussion on her then-dismal state. Despite that, Mok emphasized that Neo valued and treated her really well.

Quan questioned Mok about the ruckus she created in the office and wondered if it was done because she got popular and turned "big headed". Mok denied and replied, "Back then, the company's assistant forgot to inform me that filming had been cancelled. There was no one present when I went to the film site! I definitely had to say something!"

When asked his views on this matter, Neo expressed that he is currently overseas and does not wish to further discuss anything because he has yet to watch the programme.

He also commented on the Top Bear issue, "Back then, she did not have enough experience as a host. I only made those arrangements to ensure her a job and an income. I only have good intentions to steadily groom my stars."

Neo added, "She could have told me about her unhappiness back then,"

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Miss Mok should thank Jack Neo that she was allowed to make it so far with her (lack of) looks and talent

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the makeover, but the bloody lips still look like the LABIUM MAJORA:biggrin:

This one got TEETH...and the other one, may give you the CLAPS!:mad:

Anyway, you replace the hairs with snakes...the face look like MEDUSA...yikes!:eek:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
He also commented on the Top Bear issue, "Back then, she did not have enough experience as a host. I only made those arrangements to ensure her a job and an income. I only have good intentions to steadily groom my stars."

This means that even though she had no real value for anything substantial especially when she started as a nothing and became worse than nothing Jack is still willing to help and take care of her.

She should look at herself really.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. no offence, that shot is very much "cleaned up" digitally.
2. the loud mouther is trying very hard again maximizing publicity, be it good or adverse.
3. yes, she should be thankful to jack neo.
4. well, he knows talent when he sees one.
5. old pat, you should be very lucky when he opened the door.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
she should be grateful, instead she had forgotten all the benefits participating in jack's shows even paints shits on jack's face?! if not for jack, how can she appear on tv screen? even if she wanted to sell at GL, could she costed more than the cat 40?