• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pathetic State of Budget Airlines in Peesai!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Rudely stonewalled and still waiting for budget airline's refund
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->IN THE Thailand airport riot in November last year, my Jetstar flight on Nov 27 was cancelled. The airline called me to tell me this and said a refund would be made in two months. I had to find my own way back to Singapore. I ended up on a tortuous 24-hour bus journey and little expected that what followed would be worse.
Two months back in Singapore, I called Jetstar and was told I had to wait for three months instead. Then, three months after the incident, I called and was again asked to give Jetstar until the end of the month to settle. This call-and-wait process dragged on until an officer told me Jetstar could process a fast cheque which would reach me in seven days. However, it did not happen as promised.
Next, I called and spoke to a supervisor who told me there was no such fast cheque refund option on my flight. In addition, she realised my name was in the wrong refund queue. She was helpful in getting me back into the right queue, but I was told to wait another three months. I was naturally displeased to hear that and she told me to write to the customer relations department. I did so and was told to expect a reply in a week.
I waited for one week with no reply, so I called Jetstar and was asked to wait another week.
Finally, I called Jetstar again, and a rude officer prevented me from getting a word in by interrupting me and invited me to write to the press, telling me it would not affect the airline. Grace Yeo (Ms)