• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Parking Spaces RESERVED for AssMRT Staff. FAIR?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Train station's double standards for parking
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
ef29smrtparking.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I WISH to highlight another aspect of SMRT's bureaucratic behaviour.
It is regarding an incident that happened yesterday at 8am at Kembangan station. I had to collect my passport at the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority building and I decided to ride my scooter to the train station before taking the short 10-minute train ride there.
I have always noticed motorcycles parked near the station, together with bicycles, without incident and had assumed SMRT allowed this. I returned at 8.40am to find a Notification of Offence, which stated I had infringed Regulation 44.
The other motorcycles did not receive a parking ticket and I found out from the control station staff that it was because those vehicles belonged to the staff and were therefore exempted from any penalty.
How would members of the public know that only SMRT staff are allowed to park on the unmarked pavement? If there is no problem with obstruction, why not carve out more areas with clearly labelled spaces for others who wish to park there?
SMRT staff should not be allowed to pick on the smallest transgressions by the public while overlooking similar behaviour by station staff.
I have attached a photo of the motorcycles: Mine is the white Vespa on the right.
Tan Loong Tze

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah tze ...

juz like ppl cannot park in front our haus ... u can anyhow park in front of ur haus la ...

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
White scum and their associates had way to argue their ways around. They can even tell you that abalone and shark fins are not good, yet they eat it themselves. :p

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Train station's double standards for parking
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
ef29smrtparking.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I WISH to highlight another aspect of SMRT's bureaucratic behaviour.
It is regarding an incident that happened yesterday at 8am at Kembangan station. I had to collect my passport at the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority building and I decided to ride my scooter to the train station before taking the short 10-minute train ride there.
I have always noticed motorcycles parked near the station, together with bicycles, without incident and had assumed SMRT allowed this. I returned at 8.40am to find a Notification of Offence, which stated I had infringed Regulation 44.
The other motorcycles did not receive a parking ticket and I found out from the control station staff that it was because those vehicles belonged to the staff and were therefore exempted from any penalty.
How would members of the public know that only SMRT staff are allowed to park on the unmarked pavement? If there is no problem with obstruction, why not carve out more areas with clearly labelled spaces for others who wish to park there?
SMRT staff should not be allowed to pick on the smallest transgressions by the public while overlooking similar behaviour by station staff.
I have attached a photo of the motorcycles: Mine is the white Vespa on the right.
Tan Loong Tze

Look at it this way lah!

If these ppl who work at SMRT or whatever 'T' can 'think' about their own actions versa that of others....

THEY WON"T BE WORKING IN SMRT LAH!