• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAPee's Pro-FTrash Propaganda Succeeds Beyond Wildest Imagination Woh!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Lions were forgotten amid the swooning
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
A16-3.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

ST PHOTO: DESMOND WEE
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->YESTERDAY'S reports, 'Kallang to KOP - Fans transform National Stadium into 'home ground' for Liverpool', left me disappointed, but not over the 5-0 victory by Liverpool over the national team.
I was struck by skipper Noh Alam Shah's lament that he felt insulted that the emcee should have called the National Stadium - the home ground where he and his teammates play their hearts out for Singapore - as the home stadium of Liverpool.
'This is Anfield,' crowed the emcee, and it left me feeling as disheartened as Alam Shah.
Where was the national pride when our players walked onto their own stadium? The stadium swooned to the Liverpool anthem, 'You'll Never Walk Alone', but where was Majulah Singapura? Unplayed and forgotten.
If the fans on Sunday night had cheered on Singapore as well, would it have motivated them to play better and achieve a more respectable result?
I commend the Lions who played well and tried their best. I am proud of the national team.
The Football Association of Singapore and future organisers of such high-profile exhibitions should put in more effort to encourage our fans to support our own Lions.
And yes, please remember to play the National Anthem, and remind the emcee to get it right: this (the National Stadium) is not Anfield, this is Singapore.
Lui Teow Eng

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Where's the national spirit?
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- 4 or less paragraphs so show all paragraphs first before showing the media and bkstry and stuffs --><!-- story content : start --><!-- story content : start -->'While I understand their love for Liverpool, I wished they could have cheered for the national team as well and infused the same spirit in local soccer games.'
<!-- story content : start -->MR ALVIN TAN: 'Sunday night's match was enthralling. For the first time, I witnessed spontaneous, synchronised singing which I have experienced only at National Day Parades and sports competitions. Liverpool fans (I am not one) sang, stood and clapped without prompting. While I understand their love for Liverpool, I wished they could have cheered for the national team as well and infused the same spirit in local soccer games. Why do local soccer match-ups elicit a tame atmosphere? Fans are the 12th player in a team, so the cliche goes, and the Football Association of Singapore should work towards creating an atmosphere like last night's for local soccer.'

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
sing wat anthem?

Chao cheebye we are now a Nation of Bastards thanks to PAP

We have Pinoys, Ah Tiongs, Kelings, Viets, Myanmar, INdo Trash allover the place.

PAP is throwing sinkies money to attrach these FTrash chao cheebye PAP sold us out!!! Fucking Traitors!!!

FUCK PAP!

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stadium swooned to the Liverpool anthem, 'You'll Never Walk Alone', but where was Majulah Singapura? Unplayed and forgotten.

Which tells us how good and successful our soccer team and program has been managed. Time to sack the entire soccer council!

NO PERFORMANCE BONUS AND NO INCREMENTS FOR THREE YEARS.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is official: Sinkaporeans hate KAMPONG SOCCER! Sinkaporeans like COSMOPOLITAN ATAS UPPERCLASS or whatever top scion soccer!

Arse-League....pls play in the right field, not stadium!

dsc00957.jpg

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Where's the national spirit?
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

National Spirit... Cha Si Liao !(die long time ago)