• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAPee Will Be Thrashed in Next GE! HOORAY!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam/messages

<TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #283795 2px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #283795 2px solid; BORDER-TOP: #283795 2px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #283795 2px solid" class=polltable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5><TBODY><TR><TD height=25 width="100%">Which Party Would You Vote for in the Next GE?
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=456><TBODY><TR height=10><TD width="40%"></TD><TD width="7%"></TD><TD width="1%"></TD><TD width="52%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt vAlign=top rowSpan=2 width="40%" align=left>PAPee</TD><TD class=pollbar2> </TD><TD colSpan=2> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=3>5 votes (8%)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt vAlign=top rowSpan=2 width="40%" align=left>WP</TD><TD class=pollbar3 colSpan=3> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=3>48 votes (81%)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt vAlign=top rowSpan=2 width="40%" align=left>I'll spoil my vote!</TD><TD class=pollbar4 colSpan=2> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=3>6 votes (10%)</TD></TR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=4> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=4 align=left>59 people have voted so far
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #283795 2px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #283795 2px solid; BORDER-TOP: #283795 2px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #283795 2px solid" class=polltable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5><TBODY><TR><TD height=25 width="100%">Which Party Would You Vote for in the Next GE? Part IV</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=456><TBODY><TR height=10><TD width="40%"></TD><TD width="11%"></TD><TD width="9%"></TD><TD width="40%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt vAlign=top rowSpan=2 width="40%" align=left>PAPee</TD><TD class=pollbar2> </TD><TD colSpan=2> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=3>6 votes (12%)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt vAlign=top rowSpan=2 width="40%" align=left>Reform Party</TD><TD class=pollbar3 colSpan=3> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=3>34 votes (67%)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt vAlign=top rowSpan=2 width="40%" align=left>I'll spoil my vote!</TD><TD class=pollbar4 colSpan=2> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=3>11 votes (22%)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #283795 2px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #283795 2px solid; BORDER-TOP: #283795 2px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #283795 2px solid" class=polltable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5><TBODY><TR><TD height=25 width="100%">Which Party Would You Vote for in the Next GE? Part III</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=456><TBODY><TR height=10><TD width="40%"></TD><TD width="11%"></TD><TD width="9%"></TD><TD width="40%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt vAlign=top rowSpan=2 width="40%" align=left>PAPee</TD><TD class=pollbar2> </TD><TD colSpan=2> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=3>6 votes (12%)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt vAlign=top rowSpan=2 width="40%" align=left>SDA</TD><TD class=pollbar3 colSpan=3> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=3>34 votes (67%)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt vAlign=top rowSpan=2 width="40%" align=left>I'll spoil my vote!</TD><TD class=pollbar4 colSpan=2> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=3>11 votes (22%)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #283795 2px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #283795 2px solid; BORDER-TOP: #283795 2px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #283795 2px solid" class=polltable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5><TBODY><TR><TD height=25 width="100%">Which Party Would You Vote for in the Next GE? Part II</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=456><TBODY><TR height=10><TD width="40%"></TD><TD width="20%"></TD><TD width="8%"></TD><TD width="32%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt vAlign=top rowSpan=2 width="40%" align=left>PAPee</TD><TD class=pollbar2> </TD><TD colSpan=2> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=3>10 votes (18%)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt vAlign=top rowSpan=2 width="40%" align=left>SDP</TD><TD class=pollbar3 colSpan=3> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=3>32 votes (56%)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt vAlign=top rowSpan=2 width="40%" align=left>I'll spoil my vote!</TD><TD class=pollbar4 colSpan=2> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=3>15 votes (26%)</TD></TR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=4> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=4 align=left>57 people have voted so far

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop dreaming. Majority of Sinkaporeans are too BALLess! You wan a fairy tale?! U are better off reading it from a book!

Princes.jpg

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't I tell you that you whiners are only a minority!???? There are only 200 whiners here.

There are 3 million dumb fucks out there who will vote PAP at the drop of a hat.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
the pappies will fall and the irony of it all is that the pappies will not be missed.

the pappies are nothing but a fascist political party who have tried to equate themseves as a country. With the help of the media they have succedded in the media coverage of their lies and deceit.

the pappies will die off and no one will notice it because the pappies are actually a minority and they dont run the infratrsutcture. the pappies have created a very healthy infrastructure that is beholden to nothing but money.

like other dictatrships, the pappies will die off and things will only get better. because all dicttorships are poorly administered because their only reward is silence and obedience.

the pappies will die off because their absolute power has bred stupidity and greed. Together thi combination will kill all, including av rius named pappy.

Soundwave

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thrashed? Doubt it unless something scandalous breaks out that will infuriate the masses. There is alot of resentment on the ground but let's see if it will tranlate to votes.

prinzy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually they should be trashed ..... we were a population of 2.6 mil 3 years ago. Today, PAP added 1.6 mil - all eligible voters to this nation. Do you now know why our population increase so rapidly now? Yes, For the PAP. Do you think the 'new citizens' will vote for the opposition to win. Let's continue to get f@@@@ed.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone can speculate any kind of outcome that they want.
but when there are occasions when the shit hits the fan and ppl kpkb, no one wants to answer me when I ask this question:

who did you vote for during the last election?
walkover? then who would you have voted for had there not been a walkover in your constituency?

definition of shit hits the fan:
1)such as children cannot admit into their choice pri school
2)hawker stall rentals increase by 100%
3)recruits, SAF personnel dropping dead in SAF camps
4)ERP, bus, MRT fares increases

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP will win the next GE and possibly many more GEs after that.

One sure way that the PAP will be severely threatened is when the opposition really shows a strong sense of creditability.

Then they will provide a strong alternative.

As of now, that is a pipe dream.

Those who can will migrate. Those who benefit will stay. Those who are dissatisfied but cannot migrate will come to sammyboy.com, 3in1kopitiam and other online forums to let off steam.

In the meantime, PAP will continue to win elections, each of the Oppositions will continue to believe they are the strongest and wait for better days. Bob Sim will continue his love story with SDP. Taxes will go up. More visionary investments will be made. Town councils aspire to become national investment fund managers.

Perhaps if the dissatisfaction is so great that people are willing to give the oppositions a try, then the PAP may fail.

As of now, both possibilities (very great dissatisfaction or strong opposition alternative) are very unlikely.

Therefore the PAP will win the next GE.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam/messages

<TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #283795 2px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #283795 2px solid; BORDER-TOP: #283795 2px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #283795 2px solid" class=polltable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5><TBODY><TR><TD height=25 width="100%">Which Party Would You Vote for in the Next GE?
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=456><TBODY><TR height=10><TD width="40%"></TD><TD width="7%"></TD><TD width="1%"></TD><TD width="52%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt vAlign=top rowSpan=2 width="40%" align=left>PAPee</TD><TD class=pollbar2> </TD><TD colSpan=2> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=3>5 votes (8%)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt vAlign=top rowSpan=2 width="40%" align=left>WP</TD><TD class=pollbar3 colSpan=3> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=3>48 votes (81%)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt vAlign=top rowSpan=2 width="40%" align=left>I'll spoil my vote!</TD><TD class=pollbar4 colSpan=2> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=3>6 votes (10%)</TD></TR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=4> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=4 align=left>59 people have voted so far

<TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #283795 2px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #283795 2px solid; BORDER-TOP: #283795 2px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #283795 2px solid" class=polltable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5><TBODY><TR><TD height=25 width="100%">Which Party Would You Vote for in the Next GE? Part IV</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=456><TBODY><TR height=10><TD width="40%"></TD><TD width="11%"></TD><TD width="9%"></TD><TD width="40%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt vAlign=top rowSpan=2 width="40%" align=left>PAPee</TD><TD class=pollbar2> </TD><TD colSpan=2> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=3>6 votes (12%)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt vAlign=top rowSpan=2 width="40%" align=left>Reform Party</TD><TD class=pollbar3 colSpan=3> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=3>34 votes (67%)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt vAlign=top rowSpan=2 width="40%" align=left>I'll spoil my vote!</TD><TD class=pollbar4 colSpan=2> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=3>11 votes (22%)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #283795 2px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #283795 2px solid; BORDER-TOP: #283795 2px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #283795 2px solid" class=polltable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5><TBODY><TR><TD height=25 width="100%">Which Party Would You Vote for in the Next GE? Part III</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=456><TBODY><TR height=10><TD width="40%"></TD><TD width="11%"></TD><TD width="9%"></TD><TD width="40%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt vAlign=top rowSpan=2 width="40%" align=left>PAPee</TD><TD class=pollbar2> </TD><TD colSpan=2> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=3>6 votes (12%)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt vAlign=top rowSpan=2 width="40%" align=left>SDA</TD><TD class=pollbar3 colSpan=3> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=3>34 votes (67%)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt vAlign=top rowSpan=2 width="40%" align=left>I'll spoil my vote!</TD><TD class=pollbar4 colSpan=2> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=3>11 votes (22%)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #283795 2px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #283795 2px solid; BORDER-TOP: #283795 2px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #283795 2px solid" class=polltable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5><TBODY><TR><TD height=25 width="100%">Which Party Would You Vote for in the Next GE? Part II</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=456><TBODY><TR height=10><TD width="40%"></TD><TD width="20%"></TD><TD width="8%"></TD><TD width="32%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt vAlign=top rowSpan=2 width="40%" align=left>PAPee</TD><TD class=pollbar2> </TD><TD colSpan=2> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=3>10 votes (18%)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt vAlign=top rowSpan=2 width="40%" align=left>SDP</TD><TD class=pollbar3 colSpan=3> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=3>32 votes (56%)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt vAlign=top rowSpan=2 width="40%" align=left>I'll spoil my vote!</TD><TD class=pollbar4 colSpan=2> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=3>15 votes (26%)</TD></TR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=4> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt colSpan=4 align=left>57 people have voted so far

Your cited survey is flawed because of what is termed in statistics stratified sampling. Delphi forumers are already anti-PAP mostly; so asking a group that is incurably anti-PAP will guarantee you results that are bad for the PAP. Like preaching to the converted. It was not done from a random sample so the survey result will not be reliable.

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
but when there are occasions when the shit hits the fan and ppl kpkb, no one wants to answer me when I ask this question:

who did you vote for during the last election?
walkover? then who would you have voted for had there not been a walkover in your constituency?

Ans:
1) Worker's Party

2) No walkover (thank goodness for that!), incumbent will not get my vote.

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your cited survey is flawed because of what is termed in statistics stratified sampling. Delphi forumers are already anti-PAP mostly; so asking a group that is incurably anti-PAP will guarantee you results that are bad for the PAP. Like preaching to the converted. It was not done from a random sample so the survey result will not be reliable.

That is true.

I view it more as an expression of frustration.

I came across the use of selective statistics from bona fide organizations and prominent men without the public being wiser but nonetheless influenced. Still the above use of random poll is incorrect because the population is biased.