• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAPee Teo Ser Luck Supports STTA Jamban Lee Bee Wah

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Accept awards decision’ 05:55 AM May 13, 2009The Singapore Table Tennis Association’s (STTA) decision not to nominate Liu Guodong for the Coach of the Year award was highly controversial.

Speaking to media at the 2nd Singapore Sports Networking Session at the F1 Pit Building yesterday, Senior Parliamentary Secretary for the Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports and Ministry of Transport, Teo Ser Luck, said: “I respect the decision of the Singapore National Olympic Council (SNOC) and I also respect the decision of the nomination committee within STTA.[/B]“They must have their reasons. SNOC made the decision not to select anyone for the award and they must also have their reasons. I respect that. We will just have to abide by what they’ve decided and that’s the outcome.”

While some have called for a review of the awards’ nomination process - only national sports associations can nominate candidates for the Singapore Sports Awards - Teo stressed that the decision remained with the SNOC.

“I think for many years SNOC have had a criteria of who they will select from the nominated name list so it will be an SNOC decision whether they want to review it or not,” said Teo. Low Lin Fhoong

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
what this smart Alex [ look blur though...] was he just act dump...not to cross STTA chief[ and whoever behind her,,] and SNOC[ Tan Eng Lian and Ng ser miand ,also with strong political backers...
very smart Teo..to him ..to say the right things can be suicidal....smart political animal.....BUT LETS SEE WE CAN GET ANOTHER OLIMPIC MEDAL IN TABLE TENNIS FOR THE NEXT 42 YEARS.........

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
can't stand this ser luck fella, supposed 2b an MP but talks like an ah beng ... can see he didnt think thru the matter b4 opening his mouth, or maybe he's compliant & a kiasu yes-man ... damn useless ...

cf - gabriel leung of HK (in charge of swine flu) ... also talks from a script but speaks proper english that rest of the world can understand ... s'pore MP/ministers speak singlish worse than man on the street ... & most of them unmotivated, look damn bored/tired ...

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
NP_NEWS_1_CURRENT_ECMP-W6H.jpg

Childish Bastard!!

t123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway, I hope this news will be broadcast to the rest of the world especially to Table Tennis Fed. Let them know we don't know how to appreciate those who help us.:biggrin: I have signed the petition online. I hope more will do so, even if it doesn't remove her at least for once we should let those bureaucrats know how we feel. Maybe like stage a protest in Toa Payoh. :biggrin:

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Accept awards decision’ 05:55 AM May 13, 2009The Singapore Table Tennis Association’s (STTA) decision not to nominate Liu Guodong for the Coach of the Year award was highly controversial.

Speaking to media at the 2nd Singapore Sports Networking Session at the F1 Pit Building yesterday, Senior Parliamentary Secretary for the Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports and Ministry of Transport, Teo Ser Luck, said: “I respect the decision of the Singapore National Olympic Council (SNOC) and I also respect the decision of the nomination committee within STTA.[/B]“They must have their reasons. SNOC made the decision not to select anyone for the award and they must also have their reasons. I respect that. We will just have to abide by what they’ve decided and that’s the outcome.”

While some have called for a review of the awards’ nomination process - only national sports associations can nominate candidates for the Singapore Sports Awards - Teo stressed that the decision remained with the SNOC.

“I think for many years SNOC have had a criteria of who they will select from the nominated name list so it will be an SNOC decision whether they want to review it or not,” said Teo. Low Lin Fhoong

Birds of the same colour flys together...i really do not like Lee Bee Wah, she is not diplomatic, miss the whole point, talked without brains...
i just hope that the table tennis that we are so proud of will also go into the drain, without winning any medals...i wonder what ms lee or mr teo will comment on mr liu....

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
After how we treat this foreign caoch who really pich up 3rd grades players from his home country and push them to the limit to fetch a SILVER medal in olympics in his home country for Singapore..........does any international caoch that worth his/hers salt will ever come to singapore???????
no price for getting the answer......
ARE WE A COUNTRY THAT KNOWS BEING THANKFUL AND GRACIOUSNESS?????
so Lee BW will have to answer this on behalf of all singaporeans........

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
After how we treat this foreign caoch who really pich up 3rd grades players from his home country and push them to the limit to fetch a SILVER medal in olympics in his home country for Singapore..........does any international caoch that worth his/hers salt will ever come to singapore???????
no price for getting the answer......
ARE WE A COUNTRY THAT KNOWS BEING THANKFUL AND GRACIOUSNESS?????
so Lee BW will have to answer this on behalf of all singaporeans........

Well, she need to recruit a HR Guru to run the TT team, not a coach. Imagine Man U Alex must be well-liked by all, must be voted best temper, well liked by all, always smiling+++, do you field a team of well liked footballer or field a team of nasty player that can win the game?
If her definition of a good coach is to be well liked, not by measurement of result, lets see how this TT is heading. As i know, until today there is nothing to prove. Think our sportman is all very pampered, still must take care of their feeling.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TSL is just another minted dog, not surprise that he talk like one so soon after getting his undeserving fat increment out of public fund. I hate his cocky look whenever he appears on TV. He is nothing more than a Manager in the private sector, but he acted like he is a CEO now. Can't stand his nerdy look and speeches.

ILaidLeiaB4Solo

Alfrescian
Loyal
this just crossed my mind.....

let's just forget about this petition thing. but keep reminding the people about this woman.....

election comes, surely this will affect some votes in AMK GRC.

she is in same gang with pinkie. pinkie would likely be nervous (66% vs 33% last time round). then let pinkie do a donald trump/vince mcmahon to LBW....YOU'RE FIRED!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this Teo fella is an opportunist like the rest! All are media whores. I'm sure this time he is backing the wrong horse. Jamban Lee is on the way out into oblivion. Her loose mouth is not an endearing asset. I'm sure her political masters would have seen and heard enuff from the way she started and handled this TT fiasco. Worse, there's no end in sight! Is she still in hiding?:rolleyes:

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
His answers are so diplomatic...so vague...sometimes u wondered why ask him questions in the first place when he is giving template replies?

:o :confused: :o

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He worked very hard..as reported in the press.sleep less than 5 hours a day.Koh Boon Wan better give him some sleeping pills.so that next time ,when he speak to the press...he can speak more viviously...with life and confidence...
JUST A WORD OF ADVISE TO TEO...
WORK SMART ,,NOT WORK HARD..it is the result you can produce...not the houre you work...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sounds like these $$$million ministers are ACTING BLUR SHAMELESSLY! Does he mean that he's even too lazy to find out what these "reasons" are? Is this how this BEST PAID govt in the world operate?