• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAPee Now Encourages Mixed Marriages!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
who will marry keling.. they bloody stink:biggrin:

only keling can tahan each other's stench.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first thing that the Garment need to solve is the compulsory conversion to Islam when you marry a Muslim. This would be the biggest obstacle to inter-racial marriage.

My Chinese teacher told me (15 years ago) that he won't mind grabbing a few if not for this clause.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
cosmopolitan woh!

when people become rojak, a new cuntry is born.
chance to topple the Papees become impossible.

you see why the encouragement of interacial bonking---a new tribe is born and bad history is forgotten.

May be PAP learned from the recent rojak case, rojak can be a deadly force to be rekon with.:smile:

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not true, to have mixed racial heritage is to have superiority! Good example is our great MM Lee Kuan Yew. Peranakan heritage! Wonderful!

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. I won't mind getting a few too if not for this condition. If mixed marriages really happens, I believe there would be a sudden surge in the number of people converting to Islam.

The first thing that the Garment need to solve is the compulsory conversion to Islam when you marry a Muslim. This would be the biggest obstacle to inter-racial marriage.

My Chinese teacher told me (15 years ago) that he won't mind grabbing a few if not for this clause.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. I won't mind getting a few too if not for this condition. If mixed marriages really happens, I believe there would be a sudden surge in the number of people converting to Islam.

:confused::confused: surge of ppl convert to islam.. u really believe..:confused:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is not much of a choice.

This national problem has to be put in proper context and cannot be taken lightly !!

That is why you do not need rocket science to deduce the reason as to why so many qualified and educated foreigners are "encouraged" to study, work and settle here as citizens and PRs.

The paramount reason is the extremely low birth rate and the increase in the number of aged Singaporeans.

The problems are exerbated by the increase in the rising number of old Singaporean singles and wretched divorcees here.

If the problem is left alone, this TINY red dot will become a GIANT old age home !!