• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP will return to power in the next election

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
why? because majority 40% are buddhist worshippers, are mostly afraid of LKY.

christians only represent 15% of the population.

66.6% consists of Satanic idol worshippers...

So i forsee PAP will still return to power for as long as majority of the population are buddhist worshippers...

no doubt about it...

proof...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
More like SInkies all smoke and nothing,

Before erection all talk about voting PAP out

During erection they vote the erection goodies

After erection, they complain and complain

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
More like SInkies all smoke and nothing,

Before erection all talk about voting PAP out

During erection they vote the erection goodies

After erection, they complain and complain

can you confirmed if they are buddha worshippers?

or free thinkers? they only think when you give them some money?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
So i forsee PAP will still return to power for as long as majority of the population are buddhist worshippers...

what a bloody moron, my family of 4 are Buddhists and none of us voted for the PAP. religion has no bearing on how we vote.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a bloody moron, my family of 4 are Buddhists and none of us voted for the PAP. religion has no bearing on how we vote.

wah lau, you neber study statistics one iszit, don't you see the corresponding relationships between those percentages in a large sample size?

your family of 4 sample size is too small lah...i suppose they can be used to represent the nation's true mandate?

so who is the real moron here? let alone a bloody one?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
my extended family of 11, both wife and me, all voted for opposition in Potong Pasir,,,,

my christians colleagues say their church prayed to your GOD for the winning parties in their church and PAP wins,,,,,,,

this proves that

1. God don't listen to prayers,
2. God approves PAP
3. God listens, christians vote for PAP
4. Most likely scenario that THERE IS NO GOD

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
wah lau, you neber study statistics one iszit, don't you see the corresponding relationships between those percentages in a large sample size?

your family of 4 sample size is too small lah...i suppose they can be used to represent the nation's true mandate?

so who is the real moron here? let alone a bloody one?

so all of the 42.5% of the population in Singapore whom are Buddhists voted for the PAP? what an arse.

my point is that religion has no bearing on how we vote for the Government, especially when the Government is a secular one. go on and prove that religion and voting patterns are co-related in Singapore. go on and make my day.

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Religion and politics only mixed when

1) the country is islamic
2) long time gone south vietnam; chritians vs buddhists

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i still believe why PAP won is because majority of the population voted for PAP..

if majority of the population are buddhists, then they could have secured PAP power...

if you said majority voted for PAP are Christians, then it is very certain that PAP cheated in the last election..

too bad I dun have stats to prove it...maybe someone has it to shed some lights on this issue?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course PAP will return to power - who needs to analyze?

I'll only start analyzing when opposition has about 30% seats. Then it becomes less sure and more fun to guess.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
i still believe why PAP won is because majority of the population voted for PAP..

if majority of the population are buddhists, then they could have secured PAP power...

if you said majority voted for PAP are Christians, then it is very certain that PAP cheated in the last election..

too bad I dun have stats to prove it...maybe someone has it to shed some lights on this issue?

what kind of fucked-up logic is that? if the majority of the population had voted for the PAP, you can at most say that some 60% of the population whom are of the Buddhists faith, the Islamic faith, the Christian faith and folks from many other religious in Singapore had voted for PAP.

religious beliefs has no bearing on the voting patterns and which part of it do you not understand? i know of Christians and Muslims and Hindus and Buddhists who voted against the PAP, and i know of Christians and Muslims and Hindus and Buddhists who voted for the PAP.

you need serious medication. go seek help.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
a proposition when you stake a claim and offered proof of it? where's your integrity? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

can't it be a discussion?

like a debate? proposition and opposition?

i presented my points and references?

why are you so upset by the way?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
can't it be a discussion?

like a debate? proposition and opposition?

i presented my points and references?

why are you so upset by the way?

in that case, your proposition isn't water tight. try harder next time :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
in that case, your proposition isn't water tight. try harder next time :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

hey where's your water-tight proof and evidence to counter-act my proposition?

why don't you tell us why are you so upset over my proposition?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
hey where's your water-tight proof and evidence to counter-act my proposition?

why don't you tell us why are you so upset over my proposition?

1. the HDB racial quota ensures there are no specific racial enclaves at any part of the island, draw that in relevance to folks of religious faiths.

2. only about 1.2M out of the 2.2M eligible voters cast their votes, that makes only 0.79M of the valid votes counted went to the PAP.

if you reckoned that 60% of the votes cast came from the 40% of the population whom are Buddhists, and 40% of the 2.2M really did make up some 0.88M votes, which could possibly imply that all of the Buddhists must be staying in the contested area in the last GE, which inadvertently makes 1 and 2 mutually exclusive, therefore making your claims totally invalid.

why am i upset over your proposition? i can't take it when people stopped thinking for a moment and starts talking through their arses. i'm trying to make you look less silly if you don't mind. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: