• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP Victor Lye Leads An Army Into Aljunied GRC! Zhihau & Wankers Scared Or Not?

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
Blocking MRT exit for photo ops. Creating a safety issue for commuters. He and his team should be investigated by SPF and the MRT manager who allowed this ought to be sacked.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I hve to vote for an Insurance salesman turned politician, I rather give my vote to the Durian seller or Secondhand car salesman.

Reactions: cat

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Blocking MRT exit for photo ops. Creating a safety issue for commuters. He and his team should be investigated by SPF and the MRT manager who allowed this ought to be sacked.

Oppies staying in Hougang should be more considerate. The photo might be of great historical value when this team of activists bring down the oppies in Hougang and Aljunied. @zhihau

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
Be PAP people can block MRT exits for their own photo ops causing inconvenience and safety issues for the public without consequences. Damn disgusting

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
img_9640-gif.44084
x2ygivcgvbaa1.gif

Song boh?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The condemned pappies are tasked to stir shit at opposition GRCs.

The ones destined for great things are parachuted to safer GRCs.

Victor Lye is nothing more than an enthusiastic useful idiot. 跳梁小丑