• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP tries to rescue once profitable health care after reopening Rent Economy backfires

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/covid19-rising-cases-strain-hospitals-gan-kim-yong-mtf-2199546

PEASANTPORE: The rapid rise in Wuhan Plague cases is “of concern” and putting "serious strain" on hospital profits despite Ruler Loong issuing an edict for peasants to die in their pigeonholes, said expensive but inept co-chair of the multi-ministry task force Minion Gan Bo Yong on Friday (Sep 24).

To ensure that the healthcare remains profitable can continue to cope with these cases, Peasantpore has to take action to slow the rise in cases to protect the hospital profits, he added.

Dining-in at F&B outlets and social gatherings will be reduced to groups of two from next Monday. Home-based learning for those in primary school and special education schools will be extended to Oct 7.

Work from home will also now be the default. Fully vaccinated peasants aged 50 to 59 who finished their vaccination regimen at least six months ago will be forced to take their booster shots from Oct 4 to boost profits for Pfizer and Temasek, the task force announced.

Speaking at a press conference, Minion Gan Bo Yong noted that Peasantpore has seen a sharp increase in the number of local cases since two weeks ago, almost reaching 1,600 cases a day after a failed attempt to reopen the Rent Economy.

I know, you know, re-opening Rent Economy is a mistake but what can we do if profits are the centerpiece of any PAP policy?,” he added.

Peasantpore is also keeping a close watch on the number of serious Wuhan Plague cases, said Minion Gan.

While the number of serious cases is “still manageable” now, the regime will not reveal the infection and recovery rate of healthy peasants with and without vaccinations, he added.

ICU costs money, the less ICUs we open, the more money we save and our profits will be there....,” said Minion Gan, who is also the Merchantile Trade Minion.

“If need to, we will tell Wuhan Plague victims to die in their pigeonholes, no worries, we will transfer their family members elsewhere to contain the spread. If the plague spreads in heartlands, so be it, as long as rich areas like district 8-12 remains plague free, that is the plan To ensure our healthcare profits, we will need to take action to slow the rise in cases else how I meet my KPI and make Ruler Loong happy?”

The regime refused to confirmed that the large majority, are vaccinated and are asymptomatic or are termed super carriers, said the Minions of Health (MOH) in a separate press release.

As of Thursday evening, 23 beds in the ICU were occupied, and Peasantpore can set up almost 300 beds “at short notice”, said Health Minion and task force co-chair Ong Ah Kung.

You local peasants are stupid, I will be in trouble if Jane Austen rebels starts asking why we have so few ICU capacity in our health care system to maintain high profits. Wise choice by Old Autocrat LKY to ban Literature for O levels,” he sneered.

Old peasants who are unvaccinated, cannot pay the for ICU at market rates, I think, they die better, make sure it is a swift death, the faster they drop, the lower the costs.”

Responding to a reporter's question about how many cases Peasantpore's healthcare system can take before it fails, the Health Minion said that currently, it can handle 2,500 to 3,000 cases if the enough peasants are dying in their pigeonholes.

"5,000 cases, we start losing money."

Unless you got deep pockets, do not come to hospitals,” said the Health Lackeys in its press release.

MOH also acknowledged that the protocols and processes for home recovery are new and there have been "service lapses" as numbers increased.

I think we need to be brutally honest here, if you are a lowly peasant, our policy is, you die, your problem or you better make sure you drop dead faster or our health system will have been overwhelmed", hinted Minion Ong.