• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP says that paying more for rides and food deliveries is a good thing. Majulah PAP.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Food are essentials but food delivery is not an essential item.
I think it has been confused with food catering business which is an essential item.
This shows that Lkysp, supposedly to have many professors, a place full of wise men, is another place that is not clear minded and where I could beat professors to puppies.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it has been confused with food catering business which is an essential item.
This shows that Lkysp, supposedly to have many professors, a place full of wise men, is another place that is not clear minded and where I could beat professors to puppies.
Numbering over 70,000, platform workers play critical roles in Singapore's economy, says the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy’s Terence Ho.
I will say to Terence Ho -
Tell me, why they are playing critical roles and an essential item, yet I could live without it and not have any impact to my health thus far.
If Terence reply then tell me, why is food catering essential, I will say becos I cannot order and takeaway so much food by myself.

Final result is Terence won't be able to answer further.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes we just have to observe, and strike when the opportunity arises to any person holding any post in this world, becos they will think that by holding such post, they are wiser and powerful than people in the lowest hierarchy in a organisation, which is not true at all and this kind of wakeup messages, at times needs to be delivered to them in a uncontrolled unprepared manner.

ftan42

Alfrescian
Loyal
food delivery is a supporting role, user can live with or without it but for the delivery driver/rider is a life supporting job

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The gaslighting is unreal. :rolleyes:

The hyperinflation happens because this island is doubling down on being a money laundering hub.

The goods and services more or less remain the same, it's just the value of your money going down.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only the stupid sinkie will believe PAP lies again and again.

It's in the sinkie gene, once bitten, never shy.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
food delivery is a supporting role, user can live with or without it but for the delivery driver/rider is a life supporting job
With benefits for the platform workers, the higher price would dampen the demand of food delivery service. The income of many platform workers would be negatively affected, some may even have to quit the job.
So are they doing more good or more harm to the platform workers?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Professors are "White Horse" , some are Unicorns de woh :smile:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
With benefits for the platform workers, the higher price would dampen the demand of food delivery service. The income of many platform workers would be negatively affected, some may even have to quit the job.
So are they doing more good or more harm to the platform workers?
GOod hands will Fix All Their Problems...it will be a Heng Ong Huat for everybody :smile: