• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP now in precarious position

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never seen a petition so strong against someone todate. This one definitely break historical record...a reflect of public sentiment agains Lee Bee Wah who happened to be pap puppet..

People said pictures speak a thousand words but here you see a greater picture from million words and we are talking about 4000 strong participants...and still soaring. I hope STTA can spring into action without delay, the association has lost all its reputation and is worsening . No singaporean will ever respect them in future. We do not want their team to succeed or win in the next olympic with a woman so dread, by all. to helm the team.

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?lbh

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most could not care less .
These sporting events are sideshow for the more important things that PAP want you to forget !

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Never seen a petition so strong against someone todate. This one definitely break historical record...a reflect of public sentiment agains Lee Bee Wah who happened to be pap puppet..

to be completely honest, i reckoned that the strongest statement one can make is by one's action. let's wait for the GE, shall we? :p:p:p

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
so typical of sinkies. concentrating their efforts on something that is not even significant in the least.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most could not care less .
These sporting events are sideshow for the more important things that PAP want you to forget !

i doubt people will be distracted by these few side shows.

People are angry with yrs of BS dished out by the immortals.

Last edited:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
All my frens & relatives living in her constituency in Yishun already very unhappy with their jambang imported FTrash MP before the STTA fiasco.

So next erection she sure bye bye one, she will pull down the GRC vote, sure mati !:rolleyes:

to be completely honest, i reckoned that the strongest statement one can make is by one's action. let's wait for the GE, shall we? :p:p:p

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1] We endorse the Remove Lee Bee Wah as STTA President Petition to Singaporeans.
[/SIZE][/FONT]
<center> Read the Remove Lee Bee Wah as STTA President Petition

<form method="get" action="http://www.PetitionOnline.com/lbh/petition-sign.html"> <input value="Sign the Remove Lee Bee Wah as STTA President Petition" type="submit"> </form>
</center>​
<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <table width="85%" bgcolor="#eeeeee"><tbody><tr><td></td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Name[/SIZE]</td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Comments[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr><td colspan="3" align="center">

[SIZE=+6]4539 Total Signatures[/SIZE]</td></tr></tbody></table>

U

UpYoz_olo

People said pictures speak a thousand words but here you see a greater picture from million words and we are talking about 4000 strong participants...and still soaring. I hope STTA can spring into action without delay, the association has lost all its reputation and is worsening . No singaporean will ever respect them in future. We do not want their team to succeed or win in the next olympic with a woman so dread, by all. to helm the team.

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?lbh

You MUST HAVE just done a joint. Since when was the PAP in any serious position? Wake up lah donkey! The reason why an election is imminent is exactly due to the economy! If the STI is 22000 pts instead of the current 2200, election may postpone. I'll bet my shirt and pants that PAP will be returned with a bigger majority and Potong Pasir return to her fold.

:oIo:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We endorse the Remove Lee Bee Wah as STTA President and Member of Parliament for Ang Mo Kio GRC Petition to Singaporeans.

This one I will sign...