• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP MPs debate standards really dropped!

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you watch LTK debate with PAP MPs.

You can see they really donno what they are talking about!

I also donno what they are talking about, just like they are dancing with LTK instead of focusing on the issue.

Why so jialat? Years of no competition? So who to blame?

Oh one more thing, LTK talked very funny, he must go see a speech therapist, very uncomfortable to listen to him with that kind of delivery. Very sad, that downplays his good rebuttal.

CSJ speaks better.

If we have CSJ and LTK combo, PAP will be dead. LOL..

anybody got that chio aunti Sylvia speech in the Parliament? :P

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chao PAP MPs won't dare to speak against their own party policies.
By doing that is going against LKY and losing their career and millions.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If we have CSJ and LTK combo, PAP will be dead. LOL..

anybody got that chio aunti Sylvia speech in the Parliament? :P

CSJ prefers to take on the LEEs, other MPs are just Ka Kia (small fry) which he finds unchallenging. Even when the dogs, the springing lawyer, the LEEs and the Kangaroo all combined, CSJ has won the debates in the hearts of many Singaporean.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSJ prefers to take on the LEEs, other MPs are just Ka Kia (small fry) which he finds unchallenging. Even when the dogs, the springing lawyer, the LEEs and the Kangaroo all combined, CSJ has won the debates in the hearts of many Singaporean.

too bad CSJ cannot get a seat in the Parliament.

otherwise i will stay tuned to the TV when Parliament is in session.

KO...FIGHT! DING!

do you think i have a problem? :biggrin: