• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP MPs And John Tan Toil Under The Hot Sun To Plant Trees For Chink And Nippon Gardens! Oppies Where?

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop chopping down forests to build stupid HDB BTO Condos and simi lanjiao cross island line and Changi Airport Terminal 5 and the temperature will be under control, bunch of fucktards running Singapore

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is access to the Chinese Gardens pagoda still blocked off? That entire area has been barricaded and under construction for a very long time. I liked to sprint up the pagoda.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I also plant a lot of watermelon / papaya around my kampung, I eat and spit the seeds directly into the ground when I walk around the kampung :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you pay me that kind of salary…I will plant trees everyday for similanjiao garden anywhere