• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP Grassroots Adviser For Hougang SMC Serves As Ah Ma's Pall Bearer! Even Oppie Low Or Png Don't Get This Honour!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1593354168300.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Great! He has set a precedent for himself and whichever pap dick they put in HG. All must do, every funeral must be pall bearer. Else, it would just be an election ploy.

It's an honor for our PAP grassroots adviser to serve as ah ma's pall bearer. It shows how hard our PAP leaders work on the ground despite winning nearly every seat in every GE. They don't take voters for granted, unlike elected oppies.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
It's an honor for our PAP grassroots adviser to serve as ah ma's pall bearer. It shows how hard our PAP leaders work on the ground despite winning nearly every seat in every GE. They don't take voters for granted, unlike elected oppies.
They haven't won HG SMC, hence the extra effort to tuck at heart strings there. LTK and PEH attended every wake from what I understand. So the next WP MP will be doing likewise. And your pap advisor can continue to be pall bearer. It's a win-win for all HG residents. It's heartwarming to see the two parties working together for residents. Even the loser from your pap.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pls tell your grassroots advisor to avoid my funeral. He/she doesn’t qualify. Tqvm Sir John.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They haven't won HG SMC, hence the extra effort to tuck at heart strings there. LTK and PEH attended every wake from what I understand. So the next WP MP will be doing likewise. And your pap advisor can continue to be pall bearer. It's a win-win for all HG residents. It's heartwarming to see the two parties working together for residents. Even the loser from your pap.

Fucking asshole!

We'll win Hougang SMC and kick the WP jerkoffs into the streets!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sir John , when you up lorry, can I have the honour of pressing the cremation oven start button?