• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Dogs - Wake Up B4 It's To Late

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently I met a friend. He was a top pap running dog aka top govt Admin Service Officer. I dont know his salary grade..but shd be very high as his last appointment was Deputy Secretary grade equivalent.

He was walking aimlessly. I managed to chat with him and found that he was quite disillusioned with the pap. he felt betrayed as he thought that by having govt sponsored overseas undergraduate scholarship, getting 1st class Honours, govt sponsored Masters in Public Administration and by being a good pap running dog, his career was made for life. He did well in his career in the govt service but now, in his late 40s/early 50s, is jobless. He said many of his contemporaries in the civil service feel betrayed too.

So, my advice to pap running dogs, esp those in thier 20s and 30s is, wake up b4 it's too late.

The pap may have promised you the moon now. But the pap cant be trusted. Look at the pap's dismal track record. It has betrayed the trust of singaporeans. It has betrayed the trust of top civil servants like my friend and his contemporaries despite them being obedient dogs.

In 20yrs time, when it's ur turn, u will find that, despite your obedience and running ard to fulfil your master's wish, the pap will betray you when u are in ur 50s, just as they did to singaporeans and aged civil servants

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You friend is taking you for a ride.

The Admin Service system is a pensionable service scheme. There is also another scheme that was introduced for those who retire early in which they get a huge lump sum service. For Deputy Sec, he does not have to work again for the rest of his life even if he is retired at 45.

In fact the compensation scheme is such that you are not short changed and the total income drawn is equivalent to working until you retire at 62 yrs.

The reason is to buy your loyality and silence.

Recently I met a friend. He was a top pap running dog aka top govt Admin Service Officer. I dont know his salary grade..but shd be very high as his last appointment was Deputy Secretary grade equivalent.

He was walking aimlessly. I managed to chat with him and found that he was quite disillusioned with the pap. he felt betrayed as he thought that by having govt sponsored overseas undergraduate scholarship, getting 1st class Honours, govt sponsored Masters in Public Administration and by being a good pap running dog, his career was made for life. He did well in his career in the govt service but now, in his late 40s/early 50s, is jobless. He said many of his contemporaries in the civil service feel betrayed too.

So, my advice to pap running dogs, esp those in thier 20s and 30s is, wake up b4 it's too late.

The pap may have promised you the moon now. But the pap cant be trusted. Look at the pap's dismal track record. It has betrayed the trust of singaporeans. It has betrayed the trust of top civil servants like my friend and his contemporaries despite them being obedient dogs.

In 20yrs time, when it's ur turn, u will find that, despite your obedience and running ard to fulfil your master's wish, the pap will betray you when u are in ur 50s, just as they did to singaporeans and aged civil servants

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You friend is taking you for a ride.

The Admin Service system is a pensionable service scheme. There is also another scheme that was introduced for those who retire early in which they get a huge lump sum service. For Deputy Sec, he does not have to work again for the rest of his life even if he is retired at 45.

In fact the compensation scheme is such that you are not short changed and the total income drawn is equivalent to working until you retire at 62 yrs.

The reason is to buy your loyality and silence.

Yes, what you said is correct. He had a huge lump sum upon retirement. Monetary wise, he is well off and doesnt have to work for his livelihood. But the power and position he held have taken away and he is a lost man. Likewise YCT, LBY, LYS, etc are all lost.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the alternative parties can garner 25% of votes from civil servants and GLC staff then the pappies are finished in the GE.

That's true. But it is tough as the civil servants and GLC staff are so well paid that they are beholden to the pap. It's when they have been betrayed that these civil servants will vote against the pap.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's true. But it is tough as the civil servants and GLC staff are so well paid that they are beholden to the pap. It's when they have been betrayed that these civil servants will vote against the pap.

it'll be real shocker if some hidden hands wants to piss off more and more civil servants in SGP..

like those who wants to revert back to pension system..from CPF...

did they get what they wished?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
it'll be real shocker if some hidden hands wants to piss off more and more civil servants in SGP..

like those who wants to revert back to pension system..from CPF...

did they get what they wished?

to be fair to the govt, how can the civil servants opt out of the pension scheme and now want to opt back in? cant not be like that!!!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, I get where you are coming from.

Yes, what you said is correct. He had a huge lump sum upon retirement. Monetary wise, he is well off and doesnt have to work for his livelihood. But the power and position he held have taken away and he is a lost man. Likewise YCT, LBY, LYS, etc are all lost.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

ask your friend to go to church...

he'll be revitalized and born again after going there...

no need to cry over spilled milk...

woofy

Alfrescian
Loyal
The day will come when PAP lose power and there will be a witch hunt for PAP doggies, it's better to repent your sins before it's too late

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
ask your friend to go to church...

he'll be revitalized and born again after going there...

no need to cry over spilled milk...

He is not crying over spilled milk. He feels betrayed by the scums esp when he had obediently served them for all these years. He is feeling like what the avergae singaporean is feeling. I hope more running dogs realise this sooner rather than later

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The day will come when PAP lose power and there will be a witch hunt for PAP doggies, it's better to repent your sins before it's too late

Just like what Taiwan did to Chen SB..jail him for life.

Singapore shd investigate whther there was any abuse of power by the PAP over the last 50yrs. If so, the perpetrators must be brought to justice

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is not crying over spilled milk. He feels betrayed by the scums esp when he had obediently served them for all these years. He is feeling like what the avergae singaporean is feeling. I hope more running dogs realise this sooner rather than later

by the time they realized this, most probably they have done some damage to splians peasants..

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like what Taiwan did to Chen SB..jail him for life.

Singapore shd investigate whther there was any abuse of power by the PAP over the last 50yrs. If so, the perpetrators must be brought to justice

actually by transferring taxpayers funds, and make it your private own is already corruption...a chargeable offense..

nobody got the guts to pursue it...

like i said, curse is a country when people with authority do nothing about it when corruptions appear...

prepare to get more diarrhea, H1N1, bird flu, SARS, etc...