• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Contingent in NDP?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought it is National Day, not PAP Day.

Shouldn't a national celebration paid for, from the citizen's pocket be apolitical? And why are other political parties banned from forming a contingent unlike PAP? Doesn't it reflects the true nature of a party that does not play fair, that has translated into national unfair policies?

Well another reason I'm not celebrating. What's there to celebrate anyway?

Last edited:

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
u are absolutely right but fucking bastard once said

"I make no apologies that the PAP is the Government and the Government is the PAP." - Lee Kuan Yew, 1982, Petir

and this

"If I have to shoot 200,000 students to save China from another 100 years of disorder, so be it." - Lee Kuan Yew endorsing the Tiananmen massacre, Straits Times, 17 August 2004

So u sinkies dont ever dare to think of freedom or democracy ok!

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shouldn't a national celebration paid for, from the citizen's pocket be apolitical?

It is like the North Korean Regime, they MUST have the Communist Party Contingent in their parade as well. :wink: LKY & KIM same same lah. :rolleyes:

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shouldn't they the Ministers and MPs be the one performing for us since we pay them so much??

are u crazy?? they wanna emulate North Korea style of leadership!

061012_nkorea_hmed_1p.hlarge.jpg

parade1.jpg

kim-jong-il-nuclear-wide-horizontal.jpg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our 154th ranking is actually very accurate indication of how close we are to the North Koreans, the difference being we do it with mor finesse.

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shouldn't a national celebration paid for, from the citizen's pocket be apolitical? And why are other political parties banned from forming a contingent unlike PAP? Doesn't it reflects the true nature of a party that does not play fair, that has translated into national unfair policies?

What's wrong with the pappies marching? sama sama with the following mah!​

Nazi_propaganda.jpg