• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP always like to claim credit for good things that happen......

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
XC1ihMZ.png

https://tinyurI.com/ea35v752

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Why only nursing?

If the spirit of the change is to allow freedom of choice for Muslims to practice their faith then it should apply to all situations.

It would be interesting to see what happens if patients in the hospital start to request not to have nurses wearing Tudung attend to them.

Freedom of choice right? Wonder how the hospital management will deal with that.

As you know I have always shared that in the healthcare setting, HCWs are always at the losing end of things. Patient choice and autonomy is paramount.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
all ugly sunkies should wear tudung to cover their faces. will reduce stress on everyone by 69%.

Actually now all wearing masks. Similar lah.

So those wearing tudung should also wear mask.

Wah lau wear tudung and N95 mask and PPE gown gonna be risk for heat stroke in the non airconditioned wards.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually now all wearing masks. Similar lah.

So those wearing tudung should also wear mask.

Wah lau wear tudung and N95 mask and PPE gown gonna be risk for heat stroke in the non airconditioned wards.
the new transparent “mask” or face shield that protects entire face.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is just a matter of time, the PAP may have alleged that CSJ and Faisal were raising sensitive matters, but now they have been proven right.
Therefore, the PAP should exercise restraint, be fair and just, and not make false allegations against other politicians.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
It is just a matter of time, the PAP may have alleged that CSJ and Faisal were raising sensitive matters, but now they have been proven right.
Therefore, the PAP should exercise restraint, be fair and just, and not make false allegations against other politicians.

It is a matter of pride and saving face.

I would suggest that if people had valid requests or petitions, not to go through CSJ. More likely than not, the PAP will stand firm. They simply cannot bring themselves to do anything they feel might be under the instruction or initiative of CSJ.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe that CSJ is a loyal Singaporean, and would do fellow Singaporeans much good, by challenging and exposing the undesirable aspects of potential PAP policies and legislation, although it will be passed in Parliament because the PAP has always had a very significant majority.
Therefore, I respectfully submit that the PAP has been immoral and unethical when they made numerous changes to the Singapore Constitution, to suit its agenda, for example GRC system, reserved Presidential elections (when they did not introduce and campaign on it during the GE), without a national referendum.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I believe that CSJ is a loyal Singaporean, and would do fellow Singaporeans much good, by challenging and exposing the undesirable aspects of potential PAP policies and legislation, although it will be passed in Parliament because the PAP has always had a very significant majority.
Therefore, I respectfully submit that the PAP has been immoral and unethical when they made numerous changes to the Singapore Constitution, to suit its agenda, for example GRC system, reserved Presidential elections (when they did not introduce and campaign on it during the GE), without a national referendum.

It is politics. There is little morality and ethics when it comes to politics.

It is the same in Canada.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's neither a good thing nor a bad thing.

It's just some racial/religious distraction to trigger your emotions, to divert your attention from how badly they fucked up the country. :cool: