• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP agent standard getting worse: Scroobal = wayangbaobao

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a coward this scroobal is !

After being screwed by me repeatedly till his balls drop, instead of writing to wayangparty to speak to them, he now switches to a new nick wayangbaobao to continue his lame attacks.

This new nick is registered only in Nov with 14 posts ALL in response to my posts to him earlier.

Even the blind can see with his eyes that scroobal = wayangbaobao.

Mr Scroobal, I will sniff you out no matter what nick you have.

What happen to your accusations against wayangparty now ? Why are you so quiet all of the sudden ???

Everytime I see you, I will screw you, again, again and again till you are so SCREWED that all your loose SCREWS inside that pig head of yours all drop out and I think there must be countless of them if that stump of yours can be considered a "head" in the first place.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Avantas,
You taking over from Ptader?

You said Ptader hates Scroobal and vice versa. But where is Ptader now?
Is he here somewhere?

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no idea too !

It will be fun if Ptader is around. He literally screw scroobal till he kneel down and beg for mercy.

I never bother to read or reply to the crap this goon post here, but he has pushed his luck abit too far this time.

Maybe his ass is itchy and needs somebody to screw it real hard, I mean using a real screwdriver. Ouch !

Avantas,
You taking over from Ptader?

You said Ptader hates Scroobal and vice versa. But where is Ptader now?
Is he here somewhere?