• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Palestinian Authority’s manipulation of children: Martyrs marry the Virgins in Paradise

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Death-message.png

The Palestinian Authority’s death message to Palestinian kids doesn’t get any clearer than this.

The above picture of a Palestinian boy with the PA map of “Palestine” painted on his face was posted by the PA’s Presidential Guard with the following text: “I will sacrifice my life for you, O my homeland” [PA Presidential Guard, Facebook page, Aug. 6, 2024].

Smiling and making a “V” for “victory” with his fingers, the boy seems unaware of the future the PA wants for him as a “Martyr.” Or, perhaps, he is already so deeply affected by the PA’s brainwashing that he actually believes he will be rewarded with 72 virgins in Paradise, as Palestinian Media Watch has documented.

The following are recent examples:

Dead teen terrorist wished for Martyrdom, wanted to marry “women from the world to come”
Intisar Nafea, aunt of terrorist Ashraf Nafea: “The women of the neighborhood wouldn’t agree to not have Martyr [children]. Praise Allah, [teen Martyr] Ashraf [Nafea] raises our heads up high. On Aug. 1, [2024,] he was supposed to turn 18 years old. I wanted to do a birthday for him. He said: “Get me married.” I said: “[You will have] 72 [Virgins] like your uncle.” He said: “Right. I don’t want to marry women from this world, I want to marry [women] from the world to come.
[Official PA TV, July 23, 2024]​
Dead terrorist to his mother: “I’m going to the Dark-Eyed Maidens in Paradise, I want Martyrdom”
Mother of terrorist Abd Al-Jabbar Al-Sabbagh: “He said to me: ‘Mom, this is the last week you’ll see me. That’s it, bid me farewell.’ I said: ‘Sweetie, why?’ He said: ‘That’s it, I feel I won’t remain much longer.’ I’m satisfied, I’m going to the Dark-Eyed Maidens in Paradise, I want Martyrdom.’ I said: ‘Allah will be satisfied with you.’ Martyrdom is beautiful, not everyone who seeks it merits it, but the farewell is difficult.”
[Official PA TV News, Aug. 3, 2024]​
The Arabic word for Martyrdom is Shahada. Shahada also means “certificate.” A mother of a dead terrorist used a chilling wordplay when her terrorist son was killed while planning a terror attack, thereby not finishing his matriculation exams and not receiving his high school certificate:

“Bassel succeed and received Martyrdom (Shahada in Arabic -Ed.), which is more important than the certificate (also Shahada -Ed.) of the matriculation exams… Bassel succeeded, by Allah he succeeded. Everyone came to congratulate me – his friends and also his study friends.”
[WAFA, official PA news agency, July 29, 2024]​
PMW has reported on this wordplay before, which was even turned into part of the PA’s message to students and their parents. When Palestinian teen terrorists got themselves killed while participating in the PA’s terror wave in 2015-16, the PA glorified them. Even though they missed their graduation certificate (Shahada), the families were told to “be proud of their Martyrdom (Shahada).” The PA summarized that “death as a Martyr is the path to excellence and greatness”:

“Sixteen [students] succeeded [in achieving] the Martyrdom (Shahada) of the homeland and withstanding its difficult tests, for death as a Martyr is the path to excellence and greatness, and the path of those who know how to reach the great victory...”
[WAFA (official PA news agency), July 11, 2016;
official PA daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, July 12, 2016]​
Accordingly, other families have proudly celebrated their children’s Martyrdom instead of their matriculation, and parents continue to celebrate the death of their children:

Father of teen terrorist: “[My son] is not the first Martyr and not the last, praise Allah… He always told me: ‘I want to die as a Martyr’”

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reminder: this is the trash that the Malaysian Islamofascists had renamed a street in KL to pay tribute to. :cool:

https://www.malaymail.com/news/mala...-laut-1-already-called-that-since-2020/148280

Jalan Raja Laut starts from the juncture of Jalan Tun Perak until the juncture of Jalan Ipoh/Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman (Chow Kit), while Jalan Raja Laut 1 (Jalan Palestin) starts from the side of the KWSP Building until Jalan Esfahan (next to SOGO shopping mall).
“Jalan Raja Laut 1 was renamed in 2020 to show solidarity with Palestine, and it still exists,” he told Bernama when contacted...

https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2020/09/27/jalan-raja-laut-1-renamed-jalan-palestin/1907157

Jalan Raja Laut 1, a road in Malaysia’s national capital Kuala Lumpur, has been renamed as Jalan Palestin, as seen in a Facebook post by the Federal Territories Ministry.

In a post on its official Facebook page late last night, the ministry wrote a simple remark stating: “Do you know Jalan Raja Laut 1 is now known as Jalan Palestin as a symbolic of us opposing and fighting for the freedom of Palestine from the Zionist Israel regime. Good job DBKL!