• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pakistan parents padlock graves of deceased daughters to prevent necrophilia (Sex after death)

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Moroccan Cleric Abd Al-Bari Al-Zamzami: Husbands May Have Sex with Dead Wife’s Corpse; Women May Use Carrots as Vibrators”:

https://www.memri.org/tv/moroccan-c...-may-have-sex-dead-wifes-corpse-women-may-use

Following are excerpts from an interview with Moroccan cleric Abd Al-Bari Al-Zamzami, a member of the International Union of Muslim Scholars, and from an address delivered by Al-Zamzami. The interview was posted on the Internet on May 11, 2011 and the address on March 24, 2012.

Abd Al-Bari Al-Zamzami : A few days ago, I was asked by the Al-Sabbah newspaper about men who have sex with their dead wives. The truth is that this question took me by surprise, and I asked the journalist whether there really are people who do this deplorable and disgraceful act, which is not to be expected from a normal, balanced person. Only a mentally or psychologically unbalanced man would do such a thing.

In any case, I do not have the right to prohibit things. Fatwas are not shaped according to one’s will or whim. Rather, they reflect the law of Allah.

[…]

Therefore, I do not have the right to prohibit that act merely because I consider it deplorable.

[…]

The evidence I relied upon in this case was that a wife’s death does not sever her relations with her husband. A wife’s death does not sever her marital relations with her husband. She remains his wife post mortem, in the Hereafter, just as she was his wife in her lifetime.

[…]

It is perfectly clear that marital relations are not severed by a wife’s death. She remains her husband’s wife. This being the case, the husband has the right to do whatever he wants with her. For instance, he may kiss her. It is common for a husband to kiss his wife after her death, out of love and sorrow. This is something that is done, and there is nothing wrong with it.

[…]

The fact that such an act is permissible does not make it commendable or even acceptable. Having sex with your wife’s corpse is permitted but not commendable.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cleric is must another person giv8ng his own opinion on things.nothing special.i disagree with most of their opinions.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like Muslim countries are potential huge markets for sex dolls. :thumbsup:

If the female sex partner is not moaning, breathing or conscious, then it is halal, no? :sneaky:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.youm7.com/story/2017/9/21/كتب-الشافعية-والحنابلة-والأحناف-تكشف-نكاح-الزوجة-الميتة-ليس-زنا/3423548

Shafi'i, Hanbali and Hanafi books reveal:​

Marriage to a dead wife is "not adultery"​

20170917040245245.jpg

The assertions of Sheikh Sabri Abdel Raouf, the bomber of the fatwa of the marriage of the dead wife, that it is not his fatwa but rather its transmission from the books of the previous imams, prompted “The Seventh Day” to search for the origin of these heritage books, and it was a surprise that the man did not say an order from him, but rather transmitted it. From the books he already said.

We searched for his first book, which is “Explanation of Mukhtasar al-Khalil fi al-Maliki Jurisprudence.” The matter was easy, in search of the “chapter of adultery” and what is related to it, which defines the idea of “adultery” and what are the matters related to it, and to whom the hadd punishment should be applied, and the text was as follows As for the husband, if he has intercourse with his wife after her death, in her vagina or anus, then there is no punishment for him.

So this is the first of the texts that Sheikh Sabri Abdel Raouf told us, in which he relied on his statement or fatwa, the husband who came to the wife after her death, in any way, because it is not adultery, and the hadd punishment is not applied in it!.

1- Abbreviated-Hebron-for Kharshi

As for the book “Jahd al-Muhtaj fi Sharh al-Minhaj” by the Shafi’is, it also said: “There is no punishment for slowing down a dead animal according to the more correct opinion.” about it, and the perpetrator is either excused or punished.”

Here the Shafi’is are more clear, but this is what Sheikh Sabri Abdel Raouf said, that it is an act that is not in the nature of humans, and they are alienated from it, and it is likened to drinking urine, so there is no need to put a general penalty, but rather it is a punishment that is left to the ruler.

2- A singer who needs to know the meanings of the terms of the curriculum
Singer in need to know the meanings of the words of the curriculum

As for Ibn Qudamah’s book, Al-Mughni, he said that the matter has two sides, one of which is that it is forbidden, and one of them is that it does not spread the prohibition, which is the saying of Abu Hanifa and Al-Shafi’i, meaning that Ibn Qudamah Al-Maqdisi here says that Abu Hanifa and Al-Shafi’i said the matter is that it is not forbidden.

3- Al-Mughni-by Ibn-Qudamah
Al-Mughni-by-Ibn-Qudamah
It was not difficult to search for the books on which Sheikh Sabry Abdel Raouf relied. It was easy and easy. The books of the Hanafis, Shafi’is, and Maliki schools of jurisprudence said it, and it is a larger issue than Professor Dr. at Al-Azhar University, “The Issue of Heritage Books” with everything in it.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like Muslim countries are potential huge markets for sex dolls. :thumbsup:

If the female sex partner is not moaning, breathing or conscious, then it is halal, no? :sneaky:

Sex doll is a western infidel invention, definitely haram. They prefer dead bodies.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://www.youm7.com/story/2017/9/21/كتب-الشافعية-والحنابلة-والأحناف-تكشف-نكاح-الزوجة-الميتة-ليس-زنا/3423548

Shafi'i, Hanbali and Hanafi books reveal:​

Marriage to a dead wife is "not adultery"​

20170917040245245.jpg

The assertions of Sheikh Sabri Abdel Raouf, the bomber of the fatwa of the marriage of the dead wife, that it is not his fatwa but rather its transmission from the books of the previous imams, prompted “The Seventh Day” to search for the origin of these heritage books, and it was a surprise that the man did not say an order from him, but rather transmitted it. From the books he already said.

We searched for his first book, which is “Explanation of Mukhtasar al-Khalil fi al-Maliki Jurisprudence.” The matter was easy, in search of the “chapter of adultery” and what is related to it, which defines the idea of “adultery” and what are the matters related to it, and to whom the hadd punishment should be applied, and the text was as follows As for the husband, if he has intercourse with his wife after her death, in her vagina or anus, then there is no punishment for him.

So this is the first of the texts that Sheikh Sabri Abdel Raouf told us, in which he relied on his statement or fatwa, the husband who came to the wife after her death, in any way, because it is not adultery, and the hadd punishment is not applied in it!.

As for the book “Jahd al-Muhtaj fi Sharh al-Minhaj” by the Shafi’is, it also said: “There is no punishment for slowing down a dead animal according to the more correct opinion.” about it, and the perpetrator is either excused or punished.”

Here the Shafi’is are more clear, but this is what Sheikh Sabri Abdel Raouf said, that it is an act that is not in the nature of humans, and they are alienated from it, and it is likened to drinking urine, so there is no need to put a general penalty, but rather it is a punishment that is left to the ruler.

2- A singer who needs to know the meanings of the terms of the curriculum
Singer in need to know the meanings of the words of the curriculum

As for Ibn Qudamah’s book, Al-Mughni, he said that the matter has two sides, one of which is that it is forbidden, and one of them is that it does not spread the prohibition, which is the saying of Abu Hanifa and Al-Shafi’i, meaning that Ibn Qudamah Al-Maqdisi here says that Abu Hanifa and Al-Shafi’i said the matter is that it is not forbidden.

3- Al-Mughni-by Ibn-Qudamah
Al-Mughni-by-Ibn-Qudamah
It was not difficult to search for the books on which Sheikh Sabry Abdel Raouf relied. It was easy and easy. The books of the Hanafis, Shafi’is, and Maliki schools of jurisprudence said it, and it is a larger issue than Professor Dr. at Al-Azhar University, “The Issue of Heritage Books” with everything in it.

The moslem scholars you quoted sound like retards. These are the sort of guys who authenticated the moslem hadiths and qurans? Good grief!