• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pakistan: Muslim cleric says Christians “worst infidels of the universe, have no right to live in Islamic country”

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Surely the vilest of animals in Allah’s sight are those who disbelieve.” (Qur’an 8:55)

“Muslim Cleric Promotes Hatred Against Christians in Pakistan,” International Christian Concern, July 18, 2020:

07/18/2020 Pakistan (International Christian Concern) – Church leaders in Pakistan have raised concern over a video that went viral on social media that prompted hate against Christians. On that video, published on YouTube, a Muslim cleric uttered derogatory remarks against Christians, particularly Pakistani Christians.
In the video, the cleric called himself, “An orderly spiritual person in Islam.”
The cleric went on to provoked his followers, saying, “I used to live in Rawalpindi, a city next to the country’s capital, Islamabad, when I was a student. There was a church of Esais (a derogatory word used for Christians), was near my residence. Some of my classmates were interested to see the church from inside. There wasn’t any harm going in, however, each time I answered them, ‘We have nothing to do with the places of worship of those who do not recognize our Prophet.’”
“I want to let you know that these people (Christians) are the worst infidels of the universe,” the cleric continued. “We should keep distance from them.”
“Those Christians have no right to live in this Islamic country,” the cleric shouted. “Throw them out from this country.”
“They should go to Trump, the President of USA,” the cleric continued, “and polish his shoe and work for him only. In Pakistan, they have no right to live. God willing, we are ready to scarify our lives on the issue of finality of Prophethood of Hazrat Muhammad.”…

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
“Surely the vilest of animals in Allah’s sight are those who disbelieve.” (Qur’an 8:55)

Even in the Old Testament, God has never once referred to unbelievers or Canaanites as "vilest of animals". Hatred for non-believers seem to be the fruits of muhammad and his followers.

5 Jonah had gone out and sat down at a place east of the city. There he made himself a shelter, sat in its shade and waited to see what would happen to the city. 6 Then the Lord God provided a leafy plant[a] and made it grow up over Jonah to give shade for his head to ease his discomfort, and Jonah was very happy about the plant. 7 But at dawn the next day God provided a worm, which chewed the plant so that it withered. 8 When the sun rose, God provided a scorching east wind, and the sun blazed on Jonah’s head so that he grew faint. He wanted to die, and said, “It would be better for me to die than to live.”

9 But God said to Jonah, “Is it right for you to be angry about the plant?”

“It is,” he said. “And I’m so angry I wish I were dead.”

10 But the Lord said, “You have been concerned about this plant, though you did not tend it or make it grow. It sprang up overnight and died overnight. 11 And should I not have concern for the great city of Nineveh, in which there are more than a hundred and twenty thousand people who cannot tell their right hand from their left—and also many animals?” - Jonah 4 : 5 - 11

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Similarly...fucking Muslims should not be allowed to live in non Muslim countries.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The paki's religion of hate is the legacy of moslem colonization of india. It tells you the horrors that the natives of kelingland had to endure for 800 years. The paki's ancestors were once hindus before they were enslaved, raped and forcibly converted to islam.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The originsl inhabitsnts of india were tamil. But they were driven southwards by numerous invasion and colonisation by tribes from persia. Today, these colonizers outnumber tamils 4 to 1.