• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pakistan good muslim rapes employee, calls her ‘dirty Christian,’ tells her to go back to work

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.britishasianchristians.org/baca-news/christian-woman-raped/

A Christian woman was raped by her Muslim employer, who sent for her to go to his private quarters at the end of her work shift.

After the ordeal the woman’s family still reeling from news of the sexual assault, were met by an armed gang at their home the following morning demanding they all go back to work.

Rimsha Riaz (18 yrs) was employed in a glass crushing company alongside members of her family all of whom were hard-working loyal employees for Haji Ali Akbar, a successful Muslim businessman.

Members of the family turned up for work as usual on 6th July 2022 and after a tiresome shift they were all ready to go home. As they were all packing up and getting ready to leave a messenger was sent from the offices of Mr Akbar calling for the attendance of Rimsha Riaz for some extra work that was required.

The time was around 7.30pm so her mother Mumtaz Bibi (how old), brother Arslan (17 yrs) and oldest brother Adnan (25 yrs) returned home.

About an hour later Rimsha arrived home and was visibly distressed. Her mother asked her about the work Rimsha had done for Mr Akbar, at which pint she broke out into tears and informed her family that she had been raped at gunpoint.

Rimsha spoke with BACA about the attack, she said:

“In his office, Mr Akbar pulled out his pistol threatened to kill me if I did not do what he wanted.

“He then started raping me.

“I cried out as loud as I could but no-one came to help.

“After he finished with me, Mr Akbar put the pistol to my ear and threatened to kill my brothers and other family members, if I dared to tell anyone.”

When Mr Akbar had completed his rape and threat he sat down and let Rimsha go. Rimsha took the opportunity to redress herself and ran all the way home.

Her mother instructed the family not to go back to work ever again but did not go to police, because Christian families are generally frightened of them, and expect little justice.

After two days however, on 8th July, Mr Akbar arrived at their home in the evening with a four armed men and rapped loudly on their door with the butt of his pistol. Mr Akbar shouted out to the family that they should open the door or face dire consequences. Rimsha’s brother Arslan opened the door frightened of what might happen to the family and was shocked to see all the armed men.

Arslan told us that Mr Akbar was drunk when he arrived and abused him and other family members verbally. He demanded that they all return back to work and threatened to kill them if they failed to arrive the next day.

Arslan told him that they had left the work and would not be returning to the factory anymore. At this Muhammad Akbar furiously shouted:

“How dare you leave my factory without my permission?

You filthy Chooras (dirty Christians).

“I will kill you if you remain absent tomorrow and make sure you bring the girl.”…

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
likely fake news

not even any kafir western or other kafir propaganda news media reported it

just some made up mumbo jumbo like trinity or doctored bible with dozens of versions or is it thousands of versions?

how are these children's posterior f*cker any different from jewish children penis s*ckers?

sounds like myths of 330 million deities from saffron terrorist mythology.

the very concept of multiple deities is a contradiction in itself and an offence to rationalism. what if these multiple deities fight? disagree? who wins?

kuffar morons can't explain.

this is what happens when they've busy fiddling with children's arse for long and penetrated them "till kingdom come". their victims like @JohnTan are very well aware of how many times his @rse has been penetrated by his church pastors. no wonder he likes it taking it up the @rse.

did you test for monkeypox virus @JohnTan the chink fag?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why we don't see a good Christian employer raping his Muslim employee?

MALAYSIA

Perak rep Paul Yong learns fate today over alleged rape of Indonesian maid​

Perak rep Paul Yong learns fate today over alleged rape of Indonesian maid

Paul Yong arrives at the Ipoh Courthouse in this September 27, 2021 file picture. — Picture by Farhan Najib
Follow us on Instagram, subscribe to our Telegram channel and browser alerts for the latest news you need to know.
By John Bunyan
Wednesday, 27 Jul 2022 7:00 AM MYT
IPOH, July 27 — The High Court here will decide today whether Tronoh assemblyman Paul Yong is guilty of raping his former Indonesian maid three years ago.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Perak rep Paul Yong gets 13 years’ jail and whipping for raping former Indonesian domestic helper​

Perak rep Paul Yong gets 13 years’ jail and whipping for raping former Indonesian domestic helper

Tronoh assemblyman Paul Yong is found guilty of raping his former Indonesian domestic helper, July 27, 2022. — Picture by Farhan Najib
Follow us on Instagram, subscribe to our Telegram channel and browser alerts for the latest news you need to know.
By John Bunyan
Wednesday, 27 Jul 2022 11:11 AM MYT
IPOH, July 27 ― The High Court today sentenced Tronoh assemblyman Paul Yong to 13 years of jail and two strokes of the rotan after finding him guilty of raping his former Indonesian domestic helper three years ago.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why we don't see a good Christian employer raping his Muslim employee?

Because while there are rapists who are Christians, the central figure in Christianity, Jesus, was not a rapist. Neither were his 12 Disciples.

In contrast, the founder and central figure of islam, muhammad, was a rapist. So were many of his close Companions. Most prominent people in islamic history were also rapists.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
You better test for monkeypox. You have a fetish for getting rammed anally by bengalis.

is this called psychological projection? got any shrink here in this forum?

poor sod @JohnTan the chink fag

having got penetrated up his tender arse at a tender age of what five? by a dozen ang moh pastors has left him mentally scarred.

he visualizes every other person like to take it up the arse just like him.

can't help it, can he? slanty inferior ah gua chink that he is

co-eunuch in chief

zxzxczcx.jpg

oops its meant to be

co-deputy eunuch
2nd deputy eunuch
or co deputy eunuch in chief
of the 31st battalion, eunuch guards division

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

bangla are said to have possessed the world's largest economy as Bangla Subah under Mughal Empire .

of coz CECA virus like to claim credit while ceca virus were ruled by their Muslim masters for 1000 years as saffron terrorist in chief admitted

estimated economy of tiny Bangla Subah was said to be bigger than the combined economy of all of Western Europe!

and half (50%) of Mughal Empire GDP, which also included other significant Muslim owned or Muslim majority or Islamically influenced or significant Subahs such as Kabul Subah, Lahore Subah, Multan Subah, Delhi Subah, Agra Subah etc.

in other words, CECA virus contribution under Muslim Mughal Empire was probably less than 10%?

:laugh:

dunno why CECA virus hao lian for what.

and just for the record, stinkypura peasantpore in its short history as a snot sized peesai that can hardly be seen on a map by anybody in the world without external assistance, has no notable achievement to its name. nothing unique, nothing exceptional.

just for the record. it was

甄子丹

who appeared as a eunuch here

got nothing to do with me making things up if that's how some young obsessed paranoid fans of his were thinking

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Islam is a kind religion as reflected by this guy. He makes Allah proud. Pakistan is poor but it has lots of exampletary Muslims. May Allah continue to bless this land and its people with poverty.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because while there are rapists who are Christians, the central figure in Christianity, Jesus, was not a rapist. Neither were his 12 Disciples.

In contrast, the founder and central figure of islam, muhammad, was a rapist. So were many of his close Companions. Most prominent people in islamic history were also rapists.
0*d5q7dmHgAITSrJQb.jpg

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam is a kind religion as reflected by this guy. He makes Allah proud. Pakistan is poor but it has lots of exampletary Muslims. May Allah continue to bless this land and its people with poverty.

Qatar UAE kuwait brunei etc are all richer than stinky coolie gene peasants who can't even compete with turd world cesspool origin "talents" from ceca virus nowadays

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

pakistan is a nuclear weapons state, developed medium range ballistic missiles and 700 km range babur cruise missile

enough to turn stinkypura into a piece of forgotten history in a flash

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Marriage normally need parents consent in the old days.

Better to get willing consent, than consent under duress, the kind like 'prophet' telling you his god gave him a vision about him fucking your kid daughter.