• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Overcrowding in Peesai Getting Very Ugly

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 09 Sep, 2008 10:18
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Chaotic queuing system at Jurong Interchange

A STOMPer is unhappy with the chaotic queuing system caused by inconsiderate commuters at Jurong Interchange.

The STOMPer sent in an email today (9 Sept) saying:

“Such scenes occur during morning peak hour, I certainly feel that it is unfair for people like me who queue properly.

“I believe most of the bus captains for service no. 78 must have seen these inconsiderate acts, but I’m not sure if they had reported it to the management.

“I hope SBS management will look into this matter and follow up with corrective actions.”

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

"Photo above: This opening has started the non-systematic queuing manner.

getArticlePhoto.do

"Photo above: The male passenger (red circle) stops at the middle opening, waiting to join the lady in yellow.

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

"Photo above: When the male in purple (red circle) moved out from the middle opening, another illegal queue (yellow circle) moved into the stand. This is very unfair to those passengers (blue circle) still in the main queue.

getArticlePhoto.do

"Photo above: Some impatient people crossing over the queue barriers to get themselves in front of the queue. Such an act is inconsiderate and dangerous."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DO that stomper DARE to talk directly to Q jumper. Only bla bla bla in internet but never wanted to face the fact.