• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Overcrowding in MRT & Buses Reach Boiling Point. Revolt in Making?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 17 Jul, 2009 09:57
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Terrible, terrible commuters: I yell at them to move inside but they ignore me

A frustrated STOMPer shouted at the train commuters to move into the inner cabin but all they did was ignore and stare at him.

Squeezy told STOMP via email today (Jul 17):

"Look at the pictures. They were taken this morning (Jul 17) in an East Bound train at around 7.50am.

"It is amazing to note that people still do not know how to move into the centre of the train.

"It is not even the 7th month but people are already seeing things. Amazing!

"Look at the space that is inside versus the cramp that is near the door.

"I shouted to those standing in the inner part to move in but they actually retaliated by either giving me stares or ignoring what I had said.

"I ended up squeezing to the middle, not without the ire of eye stares.

"There were even some commuters who followed my lead and proceeded to squeeze their way in as well.

"Terrible, terrible commuters!

"Since SMRT had already done something with the eating and drinking, will this be next on their agenda?"

Similar stories:

I ask girl to give up seat for old man, but she just looks away

So angry! I signalled to man to give up seat to pregnant lady but he ignored me

CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE:
<SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript src="http://www.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/_lytebox/lytebox.js"></SCRIPT><LINK rel=stylesheet type=text/css href="http://www.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/_lytebox/lytebox.css" media=screen>
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=500 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD width=120> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=386 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD width=90> </TD><TD width=118> </TD><TD width=118> </TD><TD width=118> </TD></TR></TBODY><TBODY><TR><TD class=bodytext colSpan=4> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>