• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Overcrowding Getting Worse in MRT! Fark PAPee HARD!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 21 Apr, 2009 13:20
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Our crowded MRT may need Japan-style staff to cram commuters into trains

STOMPer Victor wonders if Singapore train staff will resort to following the style of those in Japan, who have to push commuters who insist on boarding crowded trains.

The STOMPer have also sent a video he saw on the Internet, to show the situation in Japan.

He said:

"This morning at around 8:05am, I was boarding the crossover train to Pasir Ris (Carriage no. 1118, train run no. 105) from North-South Line (NSL) to East-West Line (EWL) from Choa Chu Kang MRT station.

"Upon reaching Choa Chu Kang MRT station, it was already very packed to the brim.

"Despite some people alighting at that station, most of the people at that station were unable to board it.

"I have to squeeze and push the people inside in order to board.

"As the train passes by every station towards Jurong East before crossing over its service to EWL, it was constantly packed to the brim.

"The worst hit came when the train reached Bukit Batok and Jurong East Station where the number of people boarding the train is at least 3 times the number of people alighting from the train.

"At Bukit Batok MRT Station, there were difficulties in closing the train doors because I was trying to push my way in very harshly.

"I was reminded of the way how the Japanese try to squeeze into the train with some staff trying to push the people as the doors close.

"Is Singapore's situation going to be like in Japan as well? I wonder."

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD>Japanese train staff try to push commuters into crowded train </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 20 Apr, 2009 13:02
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Feet so dirty yet he shows them off on train

STOMPer em de rivera spotted this man who removed his slippers on the train, revealing his extremely grimy feet. The STOMPer says:

"I was on my way home riding the green MRT line from Jurong West when a man boarded the train, took the priority seat and took off his slippers, showing off his very dirty feet.

"He just sat there unmindful of his uncouth behavior.

"Where have your manners gone?"

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>