• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Overcrowded Peesai Cannot Compare with HK!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Where seniors are treated respectfully at checkpoints and on public transport
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I REFER to last Saturday's letter by Mr Paul Chan, 'Elderly having a tough time at checkpoints'.
Not at checkpoints between Zhuhai and Macau, Shenzhen and Hong Kong.
During the June holidays, my husband and I flew to Macau, then travelled to Zhuhai, Guangzhou, Zhenzhen and Hong Kong. Imagine our surprise when we discovered there were two lanes for the elderly and mothers with babies in arms, not forgetting those in wheelchairs. We were so pleased and impressed by this system, we made daily trips to Macau from Zhuhai, where we stayed, and to Hong Kong from Shenzhen, where we stayed.
We also noticed that the young offer their seats to the elderly on buses and trains. My husband and I need not stand, unlike in Singapore where I have never been offered a seat. We have much to learn from China in this respect.
Alice Siew (Mrs)

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Mrs Siew, u go back China lah since u love PRCs so much!

I don't see any where in the article that says she loves PRCs. SHe is just saying that S'poreans have a few things to learn about courtesy from people in China. From this, u infer she loves PRCs and should go back to China. Are u a fucking retard?