• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Outstanding woman dentist went hotel vacation alone after breakup met evil conspiracy killed by hotel owner, bar tender, security and their friends

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very hard to believe book proper hotel also can meet such evil horrible conspiracy by hotel owner ganging up with his husband and staff and friends indeed. Never say never and not possible okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Outstanding woman dentist went hotel vacation alone after SAD breakup met evil conspiracy killed by hotel owner, bar tender, security and their friends. Didn’t I say woman’s life very important to have good husband or bf for protection ? Many women are killed when alone and vulnerable after walked out of relationship.​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Outstanding woman dentist went hotel vacation alone after SAD breakup met evil conspiracy killed by hotel owner, bar tender, security and their friends. Didn’t I say woman’s life very important to have good husband or bf for protection ? Many women are killed when alone and vulnerable after walked out of relationship.​

Scumbags like @LaoHongBiscuit etc prey on women that are alone weak vulnerable while they are scared of 有权有势 women with good husband like ho Ching and dare not bully them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Didn’t I say women outstanding 有个屁用when met barbarians out to take advantage out to bully out to kill ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scumbags like @LaoHongBiscuit etc prey on women that are alone weak vulnerable while they are scared of 有权有势 women with good husband like ho Ching and dare not bully them.
@eatshitndie this outstanding woman dentist is stunning but after watching many true crime stories, my conclusion is no need to be stunning to be gangraped by predator animals. The single critical factor is alone weak vulnerable women, that’s when 欺善怕恶scumbags like @LaoHongBiscuit will pounce on their prey while they scared of 有权有势 women with good husband and will never dare to open their dog mouth or lift a finger on such women.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got a outstanding nipples.
Long and dark and a outstanding double beef burger
Making false accusations do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin and not get hanged is not right and not your Cantonese dog son of prostitute entitlement you Cantonese SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF
IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png